115: Try and die

On the surface, Mu Xue agreed, and when the night was quiet, she would release the Supreme Immortal Venerable into the Lingquan.

  "Master, I will take you to find Xue Liuli right now, and I will definitely wake you up." Mu Xue looked at the perfect profile of Supreme Immortal Venerable, and sighed, hoping that the rumor that Xue Liuli is really talented good.

  Mu Xue wrote a farewell letter in the words of this world, telling them not to worry, she will definitely wake up the Supreme Immortal.

  Mu Xue didn't prepare for anything, and went out of the Shushan sect privately, all the way down the mountain, she didn't meet anyone, let alone a person, she didn't even see a life.

  It's already noon after using the teleportation technique, and Mu Xue hasn't seen a way yet, what's the situation? Is the world of cultivating immortals just this high?

  "I'm exhausted." Mu Xue took a few breaths and took a rest.

  Fortunately, after spending an afternoon in Mu Xue, they finally reached a small road, which was not easy!

  Wherever there is a road, there are people. Mu Xue wiped the sweat from her forehead. After such a long time of half a day and night, Mu Xue has mastered teleportation with great proficiency.

  Mu Xue was walking along the road, and as expected, she saw someone in a short time.

  She was very happy, but she thought about it again, and it was better to disguise her face first to be safe. She was not afraid of others using force against her, but she just didn't want to get into trouble.

  The few people in front were obviously disciples of a certain sect, there were several of them, both male and female.

  It was a little far away, and Mu Xue couldn't see clearly. Since he was a member of a certain sect, it was better not to get close to her. After all, she was too conspicuous in the competition, so it would be bad if she recognized her.

  So Mu Xue followed them quietly, because she didn't know where the way out was.

  The few people in front didn't know that there was another person behind them, and they were chatting along the way.

  The chat was all about gossip, and Mu Xue wanted to pick her nose when she heard it behind her. It seems that the ancients were also very gossip.

  They also talked about her, but they basically praised her a lot, and probably regarded her as an inspirational specimen figure who is useless in the world of cultivating immortals.

  Mu Xue listened to these words a while ago, and felt very peaceful in her heart. Now that her master has become like this, even if others praise her to the sky, she will not be happy.

  Originally thought that it would be possible to leave the world of cultivating immortals in Canglan Continent smoothly, but unexpectedly, one of the disciples in front received a sound transmission.

  Several people stopped in their tracks, and the male disciple said with a strange expression, "I heard that the Supreme Immortal has fallen into a coma for no reason, and it is very likely that he will not be able to wake up in the future. Go back, now the Shushan Sect is full of people."

  The news hit a few people who were a little stunned, "No way? How could the Supreme Immortal faint for no reason?" "

  I also think it is very incredible, but the content of the sound transmission That's right."

  "The Murong family has always been realistic. The Supreme Immortal gave them honor, but now they can't give it. They will definitely dig out the inner alchemy of the Supreme Immortal so that the rest of the family can improve their cultivation."