119: marry

The appearance of the two of them is too outstanding, they will be the focus of attention wherever they go, so they wear bamboo hats.

  Mu Xue found the man selling camels, and he was still selling camels at the original location.

  "Brother." Mu Xue called to stop him.

  Mu Xue's voice sounded familiar to the man selling camels, "You are..." but he still couldn't remember.

  As soon as Mu Xue lifted the curtain, "It's me, brother."

  Then the man who sold the camel saw Mu Xue, "It's you...you're still alive..." The man was surprised, she came from such a precipitous place Out.

  Mu Xue nodded with a smile, "Not only am I still alive, but I also found Xue Liuli, thanks to the map that my elder brother gave me." Otherwise, she might not be able to find Xue Liuli.

  He handed the map to the man, and the man took the map, "This is the person you want to save, right?" He saw the person beside Mu Xue.

  Mu Xue nodded again, "Yes, thank you for your help, I will see you soon." She gave the man dozens of bottles of middle-grade spirit pills and a large pile of top-grade spirit stones, but feared that he would not accept them, she quietly put them in a corner.

  It took the man a long time to find the brocade bag. When he opened the brocade bag, the man was shocked. He had never seen so many middle-grade spirit pills and top-grade spirit stones in his life.

  But Mu Xue and Supreme Immortal Venerable are not so much rushing, it is better to say they are traveling in the mountains and rivers. After a long time of playing, they finally set foot on the Canglan Continent again.

  Looking at the long-lost Canglan Continent, Mu Xue felt like a dream. From the beginning when she was in the mood that she might die on the road, to kissing her master now, it has been a while since she kissed me. Kind of unreal, she really didn't dream again.

  The Supreme Immortal Venerable gently kissed her forehead, Mu Xue came back to her senses, and the two looked at each other and smiled.

  After wandering down the mountain for a while, the two returned to the Shushan sect. When they saw the gate of the Shushan sect again, not only Mu Xue, but also Supreme Immortal Venerable were filled with emotion.

  The disciple guarding the door couldn't believe it when they saw the two, "Yes...yes...the Supreme Immortal and Mu Xue!!"

  Mu Xue was soon embraced by Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying who rushed over, The three cried together.

  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  !!

  Ren Xiu looked at them with a slightly awkward expression.

  Mu Xue finally gave Ren Xiu a hug, "Thank you for the tracer."

  Ren Xiu froze for a while and didn't speak.

  Mu Xue knew his temperament, so she stopped paying attention to him. Supreme Immortal was very pleased to see them getting along happily.

  Neither Du Jiaping nor Ren Yingying dared to touch the Supreme Immortal Venerable, after all, they were their masters.

  Mu Xue habitually grabbed the big hand of the Supreme Immortal, "Let's go! Let's go back to the Mortal Hall and talk about it in detail."