10. Beat and curse..

Mu Xue couldn't wait to rush to catch some of them shamelessly and hurt their faces. 

It's a pity, her combat power, she may not even be able to rush over, and she can't get close to them during the training period, let alone scratching their faces. It doesn't hurt anymore.

"You fight for me? You two are fools when you say this to the four elders? You don't speak through your head, just like your behavior now, you protect Senior Sister Liu Bing like something, and you still like me. I bah! Open your eyes and talk nonsense."

Mu Xue pointed her nose-fastened finger to Yunze and Li Ruwen. Is she someone they can like? Are they also worthy?

The four elders: "..." Why does this sound so wrong?

Yun Ze was disappointed. His eyes were full of disappointment with Mu Xue. It seemed that Mu Xue had done something that shouldn't be done.

 Li Ruwen and Yun Ze didn't think much difference. He felt that Senior Sister Mu Xue, who had always been infinitely tolerant of him, didn't do anything at this critical moment.

 Did not protect Junior Sister Liu Bing again.

Liu Bing hid behind the two of them and allowed them to shelter her. For Mu Xue's behavior at this time, her heart was even more cruel to her.

Dongfang Chen's anger has never gone down, and Mu Xue's killing intent, which had disappeared, spread again at this time, but once he thought about her more coquettish figure and gradually beautiful face than Liu Bing, desire and anger. Obviously desire is better.

"Sister Mu Xue, you have changed, you weren't like this before." Yun Ze couldn't help shaking his head and sighing disappointed in her.

Li Ruwen added, "Senior Sister, you used to be very tolerant to me, and you weren't so aggressive."

Mu Xue exploded. She thought about them shameless, but she didn't expect them to be so shameless.

 When everyone was not paying attention, Mu Xue quickly knelt down and picked up the small stone and threw it vigorously at Yunze and Li Ruwen.

Yunze and Li Ruwen who were thrown upright, "??!!!"

 What they didn't expect was Mu Xue's actions in the next moment.

When the two of them did not react, Mu Xue directly jumped on them and grabbed one's hair with one hand. She did not use spiritual power, but used brute force to grasp and beat and curse..

"I'm fighting with you two shameless! Tolerance of your NN! I gave you a face? Did I give you a face? It has changed? I became a Transformer and crushed you to death! If you want to pick up girls, just pick up, always use me as a shield, still not a man! Dare to do it, so go to the street, you guys!!!" Mu Xue caught their hair in a mess, and slapped them from time to time. 

The scratching was full of joy.

Yunze and Li Ruwen were directly stunned by Mu Xue. After Mu Xue slapped him twice, he realized that, he wanted to use spiritual power to push Mu Xue away, but because Mu Xue did not use any spiritual power, if he used aura in front of so many people to deal with an unarmed weak woman, she was still a sister/junior sister of the same class, and not only passed it to their master, they both had no idea of gaining a foothold in the Canglan Continent.

The two of them hurriedly tried to push away Mu Xue, who was throwing on them, and the other one came again, repeatedly, and they didn't dare to be too hard on Mu Xue. 

Both of them, I want to cry, why can't I pull Mu Xue who has been pulling them all the time.

Mu Xue had been in a bad mood these few days. The two bastards kept taking turns to disturb her early this morning.

 Her early morning dreams were ruined by them. Now she doesn't have such a good temper. I am upset. , Just get started with what you can't beat, so let's talk about it first!

In fact, Mu Xue knew that the two of them would not treat her too much in the public, so she did not use spiritual power, but brute force.

Dongfang Chen: "???" What...what's going on? Was it hit in the blink of an eye?

The four elders: "!!!" Directly stunned, forgive them that they have never seen such a "violent" scene at this age, who has the spiritual power but still slapped and beat people? See you for the first time in your life...

The four elders didn't care about anything, and hurriedly stepped forward to pull people, trying to pull Mu Xue down.

But can Mu Xue be able to pull it if they want? No matter how the elders stop him, Mu Xue still beats his hands and catches them. What Yun Ze and Li Ruwen are tossing about is a miserable one.

Liu Bing had already reacted with tears in her eyes, and shouted helplessly, "Don't fight! Don't fight..."

The more Liu Bing shouted, Mu Xue started harder and scolded harder. Yun Ze and Li Ruwen wanted to stop Liu Bing from speaking out. 

The eardrums almost cracked because of the noise. It's getting tougher.

Finally, with the addition of Dongfang Chen, Mu Xue was successfully pulled from them. Mu Xue was pulled to the side by the two elders and Dongfang Chen.

 Mu Xue hadn't beaten enough, and while being pulled, she waved and kicked and cursed in her mouth. Both of them...

"Don't pull me! See I don't wash these two turtle grandchildren! MMP! Don't get angry, do you treat me as Hello Kitty? Don't pull me, don't pull me..."

 Mu Xue yelled in a very high decibel, non-stop Kicking struggling to hit Yunze and Li Ruwen, the eardrums of Dongfang Chen and the two elders were all dizzy.

The other two elders were already exhausted, and were resting on the sidelines. They never thought that they would still be unable to hold a little girl, and they didn't know where the strength came from the little girl who looked delicate and weak.

 It's so big that no one can stop her, and it's not easy to use spiritual power, but it's exhausting some of their old men.

"Muxue, calm down... calm down!" Dongfang Chen was also a little overwhelmed by her physical strength.

 He never thought that his disciples would have such good physical abilities, knowing that almost no one would practice physical stamina now, they were all cultivating spiritual power. Physical stamina is divided into four stages in total, most of the cultivators are in the second stage, and the physical stamina is almost at the peak level.

But now Mu Xue's physical stamina may be even better in the third stage, and the cultivators who have lived for thousands of years are inferior to her physical stamina. It is conceivable that Mu Xue's physical abilities are exceptional.