89. At night

Mu Xue obviously felt Gan Wu's killing intent for a moment, and couldn't care about her embarrassment, "Then what... I just feel cute..." Didn't she touch the dragon's horns? As for having such a big temper?

Gan Wu coldly stared at Mu Xue for a long time, before he shifted his gaze, as if he planned to stay in the spirit pond and didn't plan to come out.

Mu Xue felt that this was nothing like her master, her master would not be so fierce to her, pouting her little mouth, and got up from the spiritual pond.

Gan Wu didn't react to her leaving, Mu Xue left Lingchi in a quandary, took Tianlei away, dodged out of the space, and finally made a grimace in the direction of Gan Wu.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, she couldn't be known about her practice of Tianlei, even Ganwu couldn't know. Kanwu was so addicted to the Spirit Pond that she wouldn't pay attention to other things at all.

For better secrecy, Mu Xue could only practice Tianlei on the bed, Tianlei fourth-level vault, vault? Who came up with this name? This is too strange, the dome does not sound very pleasant, another dome?

Forget it, whatever Long is fine, as long as it's powerful enough, it doesn't matter what name it is.

Mu Xue closed her eyes and started to practice the fourth level of Tianlei. She didn't know that when she was cultivating, there were traces of thunder and lightning all over her body, and she successfully attracted the dust.

Chen Yan asked softly "quack" in doubt, thinking that this woman is strange, let's eat its spiritual fruit.

Mu Xue didn't know how long she had been cultivating, when a thunderstorm fell from the sky, and Mu Xue was struck straight by the thunder, and her body was pitch black and fragrant.

"Fuck! The fourth stage failed." Mu Xue spit out a few words with difficulty, and fell on the bed and passed out.

When she woke up, Mu Xue was in pain all over her body, but it was still a little bit, just a little bit. The previous thunderbolt was the punishment for the failure of the last step.

No, it's almost the last point, she must complete it in one go, and will practice cross-legged again with the dark Mu Xue.

This time... she failed again, and Mu Xue felt that she would be slapped by this thunder again. She had to give up now. She was not reconciled. If she was not allowed to succeed, she had to succeed. How could she challenge her? Dignity in late cancer patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Mu Xue bit her head and recited the formula again, the smell of blood in her throat rushed to her throat, but Mu Xue ignored it.

People from all sects watched this celestial phenomenon, and they were all shocked. Is this someone trying to save the calamity? But the robbery seems to look different.

With the last few seconds to go, Mu Xue was driven to the point of madness by the scurrying spiritual power in her body, and her aorta were bulging.

The clouds and thunders gathered in the sky shrouded a large area, which has covered the entire Shushan faction.

Elder Shangxian brushed his beard and watched the celestial phenomena. The disciples around him all felt strange.

"Who is transcending the calamity?"

"It should be who is transcending the calamity, but the scope of the calamity of transcending the calamity is not so large?" They all shrouded the entire Shushan sect.