110: Second big boss

When Mu Xue heard the words of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, his head buzzed, and the reaction of the Supreme Immortal Venerable was enough to explain. She guessed that it was correct.

The man in front of me is the future Demon Venerable, and the number one in the Canglan Continent is Supreme Immortal Venerable, then the second demon Venerable in front of him.

It's just that he is not the Demon Venerable now. She has very little impression of the Demon Venerable in the original text, because the description is only a few strokes, only knowing that the Demon Venerable wears a mask with a half face.

Mu Xue was stunned.
Although Demon Lord was the second big boss in Canglan Continent, his ruthless way of acting was ranked first, and anyone who heard his name could shiver in shock.

Such a terrifying character was actually met by her, and it is really awesome. Can her aura of the cannon fodder female partner be brighter?

Mu Xue had just finished talking about her cannon fodder halo, and at the moment Qin Shiming spoke, Mu Xue felt that the brightness of the halo had brightened a lot.

Qin Shiming's hoarse voice reached Mu Xue's ears, "I am very interested in you." There was such a sentence that made Mu Xue's collapse.

Mu Xue is about to cry, woo woo woo... God does not bring such bullies, and weakly replied, "Where am I interested in you? I will change! I will change it right away."

Such a living Shura Wang, stand in front of her and say you are interested in her. Isn't this the script of the heroine? When it comes to her cannon fodder female partner, it shouldn't be the overbearing president who fell in love with me, but the big devil eating the cannon fodder female partner!

If Mu Xue hadn't had a thicker skin, she would have scared him to tears.

Qin Shiming had never seen a woman like Mu Xue who was not afraid of him, and even dared to talk to him, and became even more interested in Mu Xue.

"No need to change."

Mu Xue was about to cry,

"I really change, definitely change it well." She swears!

"I... I surrender." Mu Xue snatched before Qin Shiming's words.

Mu Xue's direct surrender was unexpected to Qin Shiming and everyone.

Qin Shiming's expression was still good, but now his face sank.

"Why?" Qin Shiming asked Mu Xue in a deep voice.

Mu Xue stepped back two steps. For Qin Shiming, she said that it was false not to be afraid.

It was not as simple as killing people on his body. The original text actually described so few plots.

"I just want to admit defeat. I'm not interested in this first." Mu Xue smiled awkwardly at Qin Shiming, which was really embarrassing.

It's a pity that Qin Shiming didn't pay the bill, "If you beat me, you can surrender."

Mu Xue: "..." Lao Tzu...if he couldn't beat you, I would like to give you a few words to make you so perverted!

"Hahaha...no more!" Mu Xue took a few steps back, and Qin Shiming walked a few steps toward Mu Xue.

Mu Xue was stiff, why? Isn't it enough to admit defeat? Why is this person so domineering and unreasonable?

"Why... you admit defeat?" She admits defeat and he does not agree, then he admits defeat.

When everyone heard Mu Xue's words, they were all stunned.
She was really bold! Let this Shaluo admit defeat? Is she crazy? !

Supreme Immortal Venerable looks very ugly, Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying are worried about Mu Xue, why did Qin Shiming come out in this competition?