74. Surprise after surprise

Mu Xue's behavior fell under the eyes of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, and a soft light flashed in the eyes of the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

"This is for your teacher." The Supreme Immortal Venerable lightly waved, a brocade bag steadily landed on Du Jiaping's bed.

Mu Xue picked it up curiously and spied it in with her spiritual sense. When Mu Xue went in, she saw dozens of bottles and cans inside. She opened it and took a look, wow! ! The best elixir? ? !

She hurriedly checked all of them, and they turned out to be all the best elixirs, too awesome! The Supreme Immortal Venerable is worthy of being the Supreme Immortal Venerable, just a different Hao.

"Master, this is all the best spirit pill." Mu Xue looked at the Supreme Immortal Venerable with gleaming eyes, and her eyes were full of worship.

"Well, take a good rest." Supreme Immortal Venerable only asked them to heal their injuries, turning around and raising a flash of smile.

Mu Xue didn't see it. She was fascinated by this top-grade spirit pill. This was the top-grade spirit pill, and there were so many top-grade spirit stones that could not be exchanged.

But when Du Jiaping checked, he was shocked and stared at the spirit pill in a certain bottle in disbelief.

Mu Xue was alone in joy, respected master, respected master, respected master, quack quack, yeah yeah! ! ! I'm so happy.

"It's not..." Holy Spirit Pill! ! If Du Jiaping hadn't had the strength, he would have jumped up in shock.

Mu Xue: "?" What's the difference?

Du Jiaping's hands trembled with excitement, "Holy product! This is a holy product!" For all the cultivators, a holy product pill exists like an elixir.

Holy goods? Mu Xue doesn't understand what holy goods are? Du Jiaping simply hates iron and steel, and this stupid sister doesn't even know the holy product .

"If the best spirit pill can restore 50% of the spiritual power of the cultivator in an instant, then the holy spirit pill can restore 80 to 90% of the spiritual power." Du Jiaping excitedly talked to Mu Xue Kepu, what happened now? It was a semi-divine spirit tool and a holy spirit pill again, which was too exciting.

Mu Xue's eyes brightened by what he said, "It's true, it's so awesome, why did the master give us such a precious spiritual pill?" The best product is already very rare, and now there is a holy product.

"The holy spirit pill looks at my entire family, but there is only one. I once looked at it from a distance, but I never thought that I can have it now." Du Jiaping was not too happy, as he gently held it in his hand like a treasure.

"Brother, do you think this sacred product has its own consciousness like the sacred spirit tool?" After Mu Xue was excited, she asked such a question. If the sacred spirit pill was conscious, wouldn't it be a demon pill?

Du Jiaping didn't have the energy to knock Mu Xue's melon seeds on the head, every day she didn't know what was going on.

"How could it be possible, it's just that, as soon as the holy goods are born, clouds and thunder will condense in the sky, and the holy goods need to go through eight thunders before they can break the mud." Du Jiaping was fortunate to have seen it once, the poisonous ghost jar. In order to repay their life-saving grace to him, the Du family made this pill to repay his grace. Only this one made the poison ghost jar's pill refining time for three months. Only then did this pill be made, and he was almost killed by thunder.