113: coma

Seeing that Supreme Immortal Venerable's face became more and more ugly, Mu Xue felt that she should keep her mouth shut.

  Mu Xue gestured to zip up her mouth, and looked innocently at the Supreme Immortal.

  Although the Supreme Immortal didn't respond to Mu Xue again, after watching Mu Xue leave the palace, the Supreme Immortal came to the mirror to take a closer look at him. He...is old?

  The careless Mu Xue didn't know that what she said unintentionally had caused such a big "slander" to Supreme Immortal Venerable, anyway, in Mu Xue's heart, her Immortal Venerable was the most handsome and powerful.

  Mu Xue returned to the space, nothing changed in the space, the only change was that Senior Qianwu was not in the Lingquan, Mu Xue shrugged, anyway, what kind of accident could happen to an ancient dragon with explosive force value?

  As the days passed by, Mu Xue was also experiencing her peak period. No matter if she was a disciple or an elder immortal in the Shushan sect, she could respect Mu Xue, and her status had undergone earth-shaking changes.

  The male disciples of the Shushan sect all tried to pursue Mu Xue, but they were all scared off by the rare cold face of the Supreme Immortal.

  Mu Xue has become swollen during this time, raising her head high every time she walks, making her so frightened that she doesn't know where she is.

  Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying still loved Mu Xue as always, but the Supreme Immortal Venerable had changed a little recently.

  But these changes are only known to Supreme Immortal Venerable himself. Every night, his body can't move, and it will be healed at dawn.

  When Mu Xue thought that she would live like this in the future, something happened suddenly, which caught Mu Xue by surprise.

  "Junior Sister! Junior Sister!"

  Mu Xue is sitting cross-legged, her cultivation has reached the middle stage of transformation, and Tianlei has also cultivated to the sixth level.

  Du Jiaping rushed into Guichen Pavilion in a hurry, as if he had encountered something terrible.

  Mu Xue got up and opened the bedroom door, 

"Brother? What's the matter?"

 She didn't know why she felt faintly uneasy.

  "Master, he... he fell into a coma for no reason!"

 Du Jiaping's eyes were filled with sweat, which showed how much this incident had hit him.

  Mu Xue was taken aback, unconscious? "How could it be?"

 How could Master be in a coma? 

The melon seeds in my head couldn't react in a daze.

  "Really, I fell into a coma while talking to me!" Du Jiaping began to cry uncontrollably,                 no matter how much he shouted, he couldn't wake up Master.

Mu Xue flashed to the Mortal Hall, many people had already gathered in the hall, they were the immortals and elders from each hall, and the elder Shangxian was also checking on the situation of Supreme Immortal.

  Mu Xue hurriedly squeezed in, "Master! What's wrong with Master? Master!" Mu Xue saw that Master, who was always looking at her with doting eyes, was lying motionless on the collapsed floor.

  Ren Yingying was also sobbing, she held Mu Xue but couldn't speak.

  Elder Shangxian kept checking the pulse of the Supreme Immortal Venerable with a strange expression and probed into his divine consciousness to see his specific situation.