63. Ugly

Mu Xue was frightened by the purgatory snake and ran away, but the spirit fruit was not picked up, but she was scared by the purgatory snake to a big ugly, life is difficult!

Mu Xue felt extremely difficult, because she was troubled again, and she deserves to be the original female cannon fodder. I am sorry for the double cannon fodder if she doesn't have to be troubled for a day.

"How can you be so shameless! How dare... dare to hold the Supreme Immortal." ! A woman similar to Mu Xue's clothes stopped Mu Xue.

"Don't talk nonsense with her, teach her directly, so that she will never have a face to appear in front of the Supreme Immortal Venerable in the future!" The other woman was dressed exactly the same as the woman who just spoke.

Mu Xue looked at them up and down. It turned out that they belonged to a school, and it should be a temple where they learned from others.

Mu Xue didn't retreat in the slightest, rolled her eyes at them with her arms, and then she didn't speak.

The two female disciples were even more angry when they saw that Mu Xue had rolled her eyes at them.

"What do you mean?" The expression in her eyes was clearly despising them.

Mu Xue is not even afraid of the heroine, is she afraid of these small shrimps and millets?

"It means it's up to you. If you eat too much food, you will be nosy when you are full," Mu Xue said in an affirmative sentence.

Qiu Yunzhi was very angry, "We saw you holding the Supreme Immortal Venerable, you...you shameless."

Mu Xue heard them say she was shameless and said she was shameless.

"I'm very curious, I look so good-looking, like a god, why don't I want this peerless face? But if you can say that, I can understand. After all, if I were you, I would be shameless. You are indeed long. Got it... but it's really hard to explain in a word." Mu Xue tut teasingly sarcastically.

"Besides, the Supreme Immortal Venerable is my master, I can hug him and lift him high, Master is happy! You can't control it." Mu Xue wanted to pick his nose idle.

Qiu Yunzhi was choked by her and almost jumped up, "Where am I ugly? You tell me how ugly I am?" How can she face the Supreme Immortal..., her behavior to the Supreme Immortal is to confuse the Supreme Immortal. .

Mu Xue grinned, "I think you are the shameless person. You don't know how ugly you are, and you are confident enough. You don't have a spirit stone to buy a mirror? You don't even know you are ugly from head to toe?" Mu Xue also pretended to be ugly with A shocked look.

Don't even mention how angry Qiu Yun was when she was angry with Mu Xue, she directly attacked and attacked Mu Xue.

Hehe, Mu Xue knew that she would be annoyed by her, and easily escaped the attack of Qiu Yunzhi. Qiu Yunzhi's cultivation was Shui Linggen, and his cultivation was probably in the middle of the foundation construction period.

Easily flashed over, Mu Xue struck Qing Long Silk, bound the other party, and threw it aside, gritting Qiu Yun's hatred, desperately trying to break free from the vines on her body.

"You have already reached the late stage of foundation building?" After only a few days, you broke through your own late stage of foundation building! However, Qiu Yunzhi has been standing in place in the middle of the foundation building, and she has only been missing for a few days, and rushed to the latter stage of the foundation building. What makes her feel so embarrassed!