86. Dared to bully them

Now that Shu Yuandao has fallen, saying anything is useless, and a trace of guilt flashes in Qian Wu's eyes.

Seeing this, the elder Shangxian panicked, "No, the ancestors have already told our juniors that you have saved your ancestors several times and saved countless people from the Shushan sect. There is no future ancestor and the current Shushan sect."

"I am very grateful to you, please do not blame the senior, otherwise... otherwise the junior will not be able to explain to the ancestor." Elder Shangxian seems to be really afraid of doing it. No seniors blame themselves.

Qian Wu was embarrassed for the younger generation, "Thank you for telling the truth about this matter. If Shushan is in trouble, I will definitely come to help." After speaking, the dragon body disappeared into the clouds.

Elder Shangxian looked at the direction where Gan Wu disappeared, unable to return to his senses for a long time, and the heart knot of the ancestors was finally solved.

The disciples of Shushan were all shocked, and they still haven't recovered. Are they really doing nothing? ? Why can't they believe that they saw the legendary ancient dragon? Then isn't the place where they often go to experience the dragon body of the ancient Shenlong Ganwu?

"Elder, this... is it really a non-senior?" An Immortal Venerable returned to his senses and couldn't help asking the Elder Shang Immortal, mainly this legendary ancient dragon that has been passed down through the ages, even if they cultivated to this point. Under such circumstances, I never dared to expect to see this Gan Wu.

The Elder Shangxian nodded in response, "It's the predecessors, the benefactors of the ancestors."

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were shocked, "Where's Junior Sister Muxue?" The ancient dragon is gone, but where did Junior Sister Muxue go? Wouldn't it still be in the dragon body of the ancient dragon?

"This is... isn't this the female disciple of Supreme Immortal Venerable who has recently been admitted to the sect?"

"Yes, it seems that she has entered the tenth level of the Nine Dragons Summit."

"That means that she will kill the ancient dragons without seniors. Let go?"

"It seems to be her, but...why is she here?"

Several female disciples gathered in Mu Xue, who was protected by the ice spirit. Because Mu Xue was in the dragon body, the primordial spirit of the ancient dragon was one, and the momentum was very strong. It was not something that Mu Xue could resist. After that, Mu Xue couldn't stand it and fell into a coma.

Gan Wu put Mu Xue next to the crowd. When Mu Xue woke up, she was already in the Chengui Pavilion.

When she woke up, a disciple ran to knock on the door of Chengui Pavilion. Chenyan opened the door for the disciple and made two "quacks" at him, as if he was asking him why he was knocking on the door? What's the matter?

The male disciple was in a hurry, and where did he have time to play with Chenyan, "Where's Junior Sister Muxue? Where's Junior Sister Muxue?"

As soon as Mu Xue woke up, she didn't have time to recall what she had experienced, and was distracted by the movement outside.

At this time, the male disciple had already barged in, "Junior Sister Mu Xue, how are you?"

The male disciple hesitated, wanting to say something to Mu Xue, but he was afraid of disturbing her sleep.

Mu Xue saw it, "But something happened?"

Her head kept pounding, and she felt uncomfortable.

"The immortals and elders of other sects heard that the ancient Shenlong Ganwu senior appeared in Shushan, and they insisted that the senior Ganwu had gifted some rare magic tools to the Shushan sect. Say don't disturb your recuperation." Zhu Yongcheng straight to the point, the elders and immortals of other sects are extremely rogue, and every word is aggressive, although they dare not say anything to the supreme immortals,