97: level up

"I've made up my mind, don't talk too much, I'll take it as if I haven't heard of it, and I'll have a good test at the competition tomorrow." After the Supreme Immortal Venerable said these words, he began to drive people away.

Ren Xiu hesitated, but in the end he didn't say anything to discourage him.

Mu Xue is very comfortable. Now that I can't take revenge on the heroine, it's not bad to take revenge on the male lead. After all, with so many grievances and hatreds, how can we just say it?

Besides, even if she doesn't care, it doesn't mean that others don't care, but not everyone is as generous as herself.

Tomorrow is the competition, so she shouldn't have to play. Thinking of seeing Dongfang Chen's group again, Mu Xue pouted, hurting each other anyway, what else can she do to her, and dare to provoke her again to see if she won't kill them.

Mu Xue didn't provoke them just because they wanted to provoke them. Now that her strength is firmly in her hands, if she provokes her again, it's not just her rhetoric, but her strength.

After returning to the Chengui Pavilion, Mu Xue slept obediently, and after waking up, she lay down and soaked in the spiritual spring.

Mu Xue thought it was very strange. This time, she didn't see Senior Gan Wu, and the dragon that was floating in the Spirit Pond disappeared.

Maybe something happened, Mu Xue didn't care too much, just soaked in Lingquan. She had already cultivated to the early stage of Nascent Soul, and Tianlei had also cultivated to the fourth level.

And the kitchen knife in the pendant, if she was really murdered or something, don't blame her for being cruel.

Where did the pendant come from? Mu Xue thought it was amazing, where did the pendant come from? The original owner seems to have always had this pendant.

While thinking about something, Senior Gan Wu appeared out of thin air and threw a flower to Mu Xue, who hurriedly took it over.

"Senior Qianwu? This is..." Mu Xue cautiously held a strange looking flower. The color looked as if the flower had been poisoned, and it was pitch black.

"For you, the enchanting flower will wither after a while, so absorb it quickly." Supreme Immortal Venerable specially gave this flower to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue instantly felt that her tears were about to come out. Senior Gan Wu was a tough-mouthed and soft-hearted type, so moved.

"Senior Qian Wu..." Mu Xue's eyes were filled with tears.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was stunned for a moment, and he realized that this was the dragon body of Gan Wu, and his heart was extremely unhappy.

"I'll absorb it soon." Supreme Immortal Venerable didn't want to say more, but his disciple had to care about it as someone else.

Mu Xue nodded hurriedly, and took the enchanting flower and sat down cross-legged to absorb the flower.

The flower was quickly absorbed by Mu Xue, and this flower is also strange. As soon as Mu Xue was absorbed, she had already reached the final stage of the early Nascent Soul from the initial stage of the Nascent Soul, and she could not break through the middle stage of the Nascent Soul for the time being.

For Mu Xue, it is quite important. Thinking about the time when she was in the Kunlun School, she only practiced Qi during the period of cultivation. It was not long or short. Now she is in the early stage of Nascent Soul, and today is different from the past. .

Kunlun sent

Yun Ze to take his breath. After he stabilized, he looked at his palms. "

The Nascent Soul has finally stabilized in the early stage." This time, the competition is going to take the first place. Yun Ze secretly made up his mind, and Mu Xue ... Seeing her again and again, he couldn't bear it in his heart, even in his dreams, she was the figure, not Junior Sister Liu Bing. Thinking of this, his heart stinged again.