3. Trouble her one after another

Mu Xue returned to the Qingyun Pavilion, cross-legged to meditate for luck, and suddenly rose from the fifth to the eighth floor during the Qi Refining Period. With her five spirit root qualifications, her body and spiritual power would surely stray in her body.

The meditation time passed quickly, and when Mu Xue finished her luck, the sky outside had already darkened.

Although her body is a cultivator of immortality, her soul is a mortal, and a person is iron rice and steel.

Yesterday she couldn't stand it anymore, and she ran all over Dongting Xianju, except for Xian Guo, which was Xian Guo, without a grain of rice.

"Hey..." Mu Xue felt very sad for a moment, how could her life without food be complete, when she left Dongting Xianju, the first thing she did was to have a big meal, I am sorry if she didn't eat.

Early the next morning, Mu Xue was awakened in the dream by the sound of the door pat. Through the door, She could feel the anger and anxiety of the person who patted the door.

Mu Xue rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat up, "Who?" Annoying dreams early in the morning.

"It's me, Senior Brother Yunze." The voice of the person outside the door was sweet, but his emotions were full of suppressed anger, and he seemed to be trying his best to endure the constant rising anger.

Yunze? Isn't this the big brother who dug the original master's inner alchemy in the future? Mu Xue glanced at the hourglass, and knocked on the door only at six o'clock in the morning. Isn't he crazy?

Yunze's appearance is extremely handsome, his posture and temperament are first-class, as long as She is of the opposite sex, She will be shy and secretly promised.

The door was still knocking, Liu Bing's eyes were reddish and she wanted to pull Yunze, who was dressed in white, only with little effort.

"Big brother, don't disturb Senior Sister Mu Xue any more, this can't be blamed on Senior Sister..." Liu Bing lowered her head and bit her lower lip as she finished speaking, as if being bullied but didn't dare to say anything.

Yun Ze finally calmed down some of the anger, and instantly ignited, "It's nothing, the big brother will definitely not let her leave." How can Mu Xue leave and what to do with Binger?

"When will I leave or not? You make the decision? How old are you?" Mu Xue saw this scene as soon as she opened the door, dare to act in a bitter drama in front of her door in the morning.

Yunze was startled by Mu Xue's cold words. Didn't Mu Xue like him to love him? How can you talk to him like this.

"Sister Mu Xue, I heard Bing'er say you are leaving Dongting Xianju last night?" Yunze was anxious. Now that Mu Xue is in Dongting Xianju, Bing'er can really be safe.

Mu Xue treated Yunze coldly, "So what? You came knocking on my door early in the morning because of this?" Did he not know that disturbing dreams is a very unpleasant behavior?

Yun Ze couldn't care about Mu Xue's abnormal attitude towards him, "Junior Sister Mu Xue, you can't leave Dongting Xianju!" Holding Liu Bing in one hand, he commanded Mu Xue with a stiff face.

"You are quite confident, something that Senior Dongfang agrees to. Why do you think you can stop it, whether you have a big face or you don't take a bath?" Mu Xue stretched out her ears.

The disciple who was sweeping the floor on the side couldn't help but "chuff" a laugh. After laughing out loud, he realized that the secret path was not good.