87. Fake

Supreme Immortal Venerable did not let her stand in front of him, he was her master and she was his disciple.

Mu Xue nodded solemnly towards Supreme Immortal Venerable, then stretched out her hand to one side, and a bead emitting golden light appeared in Mu Xue's palm.

Everyone was in an uproar, this... looks like an extraordinary thing, it is indeed a spiritual treasure gifted by Qian Wu's predecessors, but they can feel the rich spiritual energy contained in it, but they have never seen such a thing.

"What I have in my hand is the spiritual treasure gifted by the senior Shenlong, called the relic, and the relic is the condensed thing of the dragon energy. The relic in my hand has been condensed under the senior Shenlong for many years. It is still unknown how powerful the spiritual power and dragon energy are, and the energy of the relic is still mysterious." Mu Xue held the relic in a serious nonsense.

Master Changming and several other masters of the Five Poison Sect whispered, and the elders and immortals of other sects also discussed whether or not to believe what Mu Xue said.

"The deity can feel the breath of the dragon from this relic." The presence of the dragon's breath shows that what Mu Xue said is most likely true, such as Chang Xianzun staring at the relic in Mu Xue's hand.

Others listened to the words of Ruchang Xianzun, and they were very interested in the relic in Mu Xue's hands.

"I am willing to make an oath of heart demon, but you have to come closer and see us. If you are not at ease, then the elders of the immortals or the supreme immortals will replace you." Elder Tuo Du explained the conditions to Mu Xue, and looked at him from a distance. That's not enough, this woman must not be a simple person who can emerge from the ghost formation.

Mu Xue: "..." Uh... what should I do? In case someone finds out, wouldn't it be an empty bamboo basket? She hadn't made any vows, and once she saw it, she wasn't sure what would happen.

In Canglan Continent, no matter how big the sect has no back support, it is a piece of fragrant meat that everyone has wanted to eat for many years. Now is the best opportunity to suppress, several large and small sects and big families. If they all join forces to deal with the Shushan sect, the ending is really difficult to tell.

Mainly because of her master, Supreme Immortal Venerable will definitely attract everyone's attention in the future, but that is the future, and the current Supreme Immortal Venerable is not enough to resist the attacks of so many sects.

So she wants to create opportunities for Supreme Immortal Venerable, the main point is that they are indeed coming for her.

Just as Mu Xue was trying to deal with the current situation with her face down, a gentle and deep voice suddenly appeared in the entire hall.

"The Shushan sect is a sect created by my Ganwu friend and Shu Yuandao, how could it be that the younger generation like you can come to invade?" Gan Wu's voice sounded in the ears of everyone.

It sounded like a life-saving voice in the ears of the people from the Shushan sect, and in the ears of the sects who came to ask for trouble, their expressions changed drastically.

Mu Xue heard that it was Senior Shenlong, "Senior Shenlong!"

Mu Xue waved her hand in the air excitedly. Although she didn't know where he was, she really liked Senior Shenlong. That's right, she felt quite angry about crossing the river and demolishing the bridge.

Gan Wu didn't want to pay attention to Mu Xue's so-called "relics" that he had given her.

"Let's leave as soon as possible, otherwise, the consequences will be at your own risk." Gan Wu was swimming happily in the spiritual spring in the Muxue space.