65. Senior Sister

Mu Xue was full of "curiosity" and squeezed into the disciples who were chattering badly about her. She didn't know where they were confident, thinking that she would not fool them if she was able to fiddle with others.

"Hey! Did you see a few wild birds?" Mu Xue rushed in and slammed into it slightly, and the female disciple who had just spoken badly about her was almost knocked down by her.

"You!" The female disciple who was staggered by her looked back angrily. When she saw that it was Mu Xue, her expression was stunned, Mu Xue?

The female disciples didn't respond to Mu Xue's question. When she saw that it was Mu Xue, her expressions were stunned.

Mu Xue saw that they didn't respond, "Have you not seen it? How many? The chattering in my ears all the time, listening to them is annoying."

Several female disciples: "..." When they didn't understand what she was saying they were wild birds?

"This will be quiet. Do you think these wild birds have paste or something in their minds? They don't exercise every day, and they hold on to someone who is so much more beautiful and stronger than yourself all day long. Jealous." Mu Xue said to herself, without expecting them to respond at all.

"I am more beautiful than you and stronger than you. Master is still the Supreme Immortal. It is normal for you to be jealous of me, but..."

Mu Xue tucked her hair, "Jealousy is useless, unless you go to give birth again, otherwise you will only be jealous of me in this life." Mu Xue put her hand on her back and finished speaking, without giving them a chance to speak, she turned and left. .

The female disciples were hit by a series of bombardments by Mu Xue, and no one reacted. When they reacted, Mu Xue was already on the other side of the gate.

"Ah! She is too much!"

"Yes! Say that we are jealous of her..." Although we are indeed jealous of her, it is too embarrassing to be seen in public like this.

"Just her..." A female disciple was anxious, and wanted to talk about Mu Xue's cultivation base of waste materials, but thought that Mu Xue's cultivation base was already in the middle stage of foundation construction, and the rumors that the fifth floor of the Qi training period was fake. , She herself didn't reach the cultivation base in the early stage of foundation building. If Mu Xue is a trash, it's not that she has been scolded into it together.

The disciples really couldn't come up with anything to say, and they didn't want to continue talking about how Mu Xue got involved with the Supreme Immortal Venerable. After all, no one wanted to put salt on own heart.

Mu Xue snapped the words down and left. She didn't bother to continue babbling with them. Although her mouth was cool, the scenery at the gate was better. Except for the first time she entered the Shu Mountain School, she passed through this gate, and she has never been here since.

After all, the distance is still quite long. For Mu Xue, it is mainly because she is lazy.

This time I went out to ask my senior brother if he could go out and buy some food. I don't know if the Xiuxian Realm has any food for sale.

When Du Jiaping came to Mu Xue again, he looked very depressed.

Although Mu Xue was carefree, she was very sensitive to people's emotions. Sometimes she found out, but didn't want to pay attention to it, but the brother was okay with her.