105: Happy trouble

The ice spirit obstacle avoidance not only blocked the poison ivy, the poison ivy came into contact with the ice spirit obstacle avoidance, and instantly withered.

The poison ivy withered very quickly, Yuan Bing was startled, how could it be possible? This is the poison ivy that he has made for a long time with various venoms.
It stands to reason that ordinary spirit weapons cannot stop the poison ivy. After all, his cultivation is at the early stage of Yuan Ying, and Mu Xue is the golden core of perfection.

"How is this possible?" Yuan Bing couldn't believe his eyes, and tried to throw the poison ivy out again, but the poison ivy he reawakened was no longer poison ivy, but ordinary ivy.

Yuan Bing panicked, but this was the poison ivy he made with all his hard work, but the poison was gone after being touched by the obstacle avoidance, how could he accept it.

Mu Xue ignored him.
Taking advantage of his stunned time, Mu Xue used vines to surround Yuan Bing and quickly trapped him.
When Yuan Bing reacted, there was no way to escape.

Yuan Bing was panicked for a few seconds, and then several hidden weapons flew toward the gap between the vines.
With his shot, no one had expected that he would come such a hand, but he was avoided by Mu Xue who had been prepared for a while, and the design was weird.
The hidden weapon passed by Mu Xue.

Yuan Bing was successfully entangled by Mu Xue's vines, but he laughed openly at Mu Xue.

"You thought it was enough to avoid it? It's naive, hahahaha..." Yuan Bing raised his head and laughed.

Mu Xue knew that it must be a poison that can be poisoned by breathing, but it's a pity that she is not poisonous.

Ren Yingying yelled despicable from the seat.
The Five Poisons' behavior style is too despicable and contemptible.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was calm, and seemed to have known that Mu Xue had a system that was invincible.

Yuan Bing thought that Mu Xue would be very angry, and then shivered with fright, but the actual reaction of Mu Xue was not what he expected.

Mu Xue smiled like he heard a joke, "Oh? Really? I'm so scared! Can you give me the antidote, don't kill me!" Mu Xue pretended to shout.

Yuan Bing was shocked again, and she looked up and down Mu Xue. Seeing that she did not look uncomfortable at all, she muttered, "Impossible! How is this possible?"

Mu Xue answered him this time, and the raised vine trapped Yuan Bing tightly.
Inside the vine, Yuan Bing calmed down, and his whole body showed strong spiritual power, and he bounced Mu Xue's vine away.

But it just bounced off, and the vine trapped Yuan Bing again. Yuan Bing began to read the formula, and the vine that appeared out of thin air entangled the vine that trapped Yuan Bing and pulled it away.

Yuan Bing came out smoothly, "A vine just wants to trap me?" I didn't want to use such a vicious trick on such a charming woman, but she forced him.

"Ling Lingzhen!" Yuan Bing made several gestures in the air with his hands in his heart, and finally put his hands together.

Mu Xue could clearly feel that there was a picture under her feet. As for what picture it was, she didn't know what it was.

Yuan Bing put down his hand, "The sleepy spirit formation, it is a difficult formation, compared with the ghost formation, it is only a little inferior."

Few immortal cultivators can live out of his sleepy spirit formation. What's more, the woman in front of her is only a golden core of great perfection.

When Mu Xue heard it, she was amused. What is this called? A gift is here? Entering the sleepy spirit formation without a rush, there is no sound inside, and the silence is creepy.

There was a fog in front of her, and she could not see what was ahead, but Mu Xue's sixth sense saw that there must be monsters like ghosts in it. If you take it back, you will be able to accompany her ghosts, and more.

These need to be fed, and the burden on my shoulders feels heavier.

Hey, what a happy trouble.

Mu Xue didn't move much forward, on the one hand, it was unnecessary, on the other hand, don't waste time.

I took the book out of the space. The blank book knew that to cooperate with Mu Xue, opened the second page of the blank page, and a golden light was emitted.
After the golden light, a forest appeared after the golden light.
There were dark people and people in the forest. Some beasts that fall into a demon.

Mu Xue saw her scalp numb, not why, just because she saw bones in the forest one after another, she knew what was going on at a glance.
I have to say that the Five Poisons are really cruel, and they feel so cruel that they are inhumane.

The Supreme Immortal saw that Mu Xueyuan disappeared, "Stop! Why use the formation?"

Yuan Bing did not expect that the Supreme Immortal came to ask him.

It seems that this female disciple still has a bit of status in the Shushan school. It's a pity that I met him.

"If you return to the Supreme Immortal Venerable, this is a test. Life and death are naturally determined by the destiny. Our disciple Qingfeng under the Five Poison Sect is not the same, but our Five Poison Sect does not want your Shushan Sect to seek justice." Yuan Bing sneered a few times, Qingfeng's kind of trash, their Five Poisons were dead and no one would say anything.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable suddenly glanced at Yuan Bing's back, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Yuan Bing didn't notice the glance of Supreme Immortal Venerable, only thought that the Supreme Immortal Venerable had confessed to him, and the Supreme Immortal Venerable had all confessed to him, swelling Yuan Bing.

Everyone didn't notice it, they were all whispering that Mu Xue was trapped in the formation, discussing that Mu Xue would definitely die.

And the death was very miserable, because everyone had heard of the brutal and inhumane of the sleepy spirit formation. It was a formation where a cultivator had a cold body when he heard it.

Some worries flashed in Yunze's eyes, isn't Mu Xue really gone?

Li Ruwen is deeply affectionate, Senior Sister Mu Xue must be fine.

Liu Bing was in a very happy mood, Mu Xue, a bitch woman finally had today, died! Finally dead! Make Liu Bing happy.

Dongfang Chen's face is very ugly, Mu Xue has always been his demon, and now Mu Xue is dead? Isn't his heart demon always impossible to eliminate?

Elder Chang Lian shook his head regretfully. If this woman is not dead, she will become a great weapon in the future! The Five Poison School...does a lot of harm.

Just when everyone felt sorry for Mu Xue's beautiful woman, Mu Xue suddenly appeared behind Yuan Bing out of thin air.

The people at the scene were silent, looking at Mu Xue who appeared out of thin air, she unexpectedly came out! !

Yuan Bing just raised his head and laughed, feeling that something was wrong, and slowly turning his head back...