58. Caring and Warm feeling

Mu Xue couldn't believe it, was she so proud? Looking at Du Jiaping blankly.

In the end, Mu Xue took an inconspicuous pot and was too lazy to buy it. Besides, there was no one in the world of immortality cooking, and basically no one would make pots to sell. If you happen to see it, then take it first.

Seeing that Mu Xue didn't take anything, Du Jiaping took an alchemy furnace out of it, with a gleam of doubt in his eyes.

"Sister Mu Xue, are you still doing alchemy?" Du Jiaping didn't expect Mu Xue to still do alchemy.

Mu Xue: "?" What pill do you practice?

"No, what is alchemy?" Does it mean to make spirit pills? Mu Xue didn't react a little, this word was a bit strange to her.

Du Jiaping was even more bewildered by her questioning. Sister Mu Xue didn't even know about alchemy? "Use the furnace to refine the spirit pill, next to us is the elixir residence."

The elixir? Mu Xue looked at the direction Du Jiaping was pointing. It turned out that that was the Immortal Pill Residence? It's no wonder that she saw smoke coming out of there yesterday.

"Oh, I don't make alchemy, but I think this pot is not bad, it looks pretty." Mu Xue raised the half-large pot in his hand, dark and unpleasant to look at.

Du Jiaping: "..." Sister Mu Xue's vision is really unique.

"You can choose a few more, you don't need to be polite with the senior brother." Du Jiaping felt that Junior Sister Mu Xue had a real heart. The two people of the Kunlun School today are really too much, and Junior Sister Mu Xue will be angry.

Mu Xue waved her hand hurriedly, "This is enough, thank you brother." This pot is enough. Seeing that the cooking is pretty good.

Mu Xue threw the pot in the storage bag. Du Jiaping didn't know why she chose an alchemy furnace if she didn't refine alchemy. He didn't know when this furnace was in his storage bag. It seemed to be a gift from a young elder. .

"Sister Mu Xue has something that can't be solved, you can find me." Du Jiaping said to Mu Xue sincerely.

Mu Xue nodded at him, "Thank you, brother, if you have any questions, I will definitely ask you." After speaking, she patted his shoulder.

Du Jiaping blushed and smiled honestly, Junior Sister Mu Xue looked really good-looking, he looked at Mu Xue with pure appreciation, without any offending thoughts.

After calming down, both of them were a bit embarrassed. Mu Xue felt that this Supreme Immortal Venerable's disciple was upright, good-looking, enthusiastic, and pleasant to speak.

"Then Junior Sister Mu Xue, you're busy, I'm going to practice." Although Du Jiaping is a disciple of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, he is very down-to-earth, and he does not dominate because he is a disciple of the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Mu Xue tusk feels it is a pity that she is a little sorry for the title of Supreme Immortal Venerable without this halo, but she is also a disciple of the Supreme Immortal Venerable now, and the scenery will be infinitely good in the future!

"Okay, brother, please do one thing." Mu Xue had to tell him not to let the Supreme Immortal Venerable his old man know that she had robbed the two Kunlun Sect.

Du Jiaping was about to leave. I didn't know how Master would punish Junior Sister Mu Xue, but while he was worried, Mu Xue called him.

"What's the matter? Senior Sister Mu Xue just say it." Du Jiaping smiled and patted his chest, with a vow.