54. Everything in dreams

Liu Bing didn't expect that Mu Xue would actually put the ice spirit obstacle avoidance on the ground at will, doesn't she want this semi-divine spirit tool?

What made her even more unexpected was that the ice spirit who was lying on the ground cleverly avoided obstacles. Seeing that Mu Xue had gone, he immediately flew into Mu Xue's body and disappeared.

Mu Xue walked with her back on her back, just walking along, with a jealous spirit all over her body, looking back a little dumbfounded, where there is a figure of ice spirit avoiding obstacles on the ground, isn't it?

Liu Bing was anxious, but she held back her breath for the time being, "Senior Sister Mu Xue said so, but obviously she didn't think so. This way she will summon the ice spirit to avoid obstacles and follow you..."

The implication of Liu Bing's words is obvious, that is, Mu Xue is a person of inconsistency. In fact, she clearly wants this ice spirit to avoid obstacles, but in order to act as her own non-great spiritual weapon in front of everyone, she doesn't care on the surface. Bing Ling avoided obstacles, but secretly asked Bing Ling to avoid obstacles and embarrass Liu Bing.

When Yun Ze heard Liu Bing's words, he seemed to feel the same way, frowning, "Junior Sister Mu Xue, don't be obsessed with it. This ice spirit is for Binger to avoid obstacles. It's not a good habit to take possession of other people's things."

The disciples around are a little confused about the situation. What is going on?

Mu Xue originally wanted to take the Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance out of the space again. Just after the Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance was taken out, she heard the two of them sing together to reverse the black and white.

Just about to reply, Bing Ling took the initiative to avoid obstacles and flew out towards Liu Bing and the others.

Liu Bing and Yunze saw the Bing Ling avoiding obstacles coming towards them, and they did not feel any sense of ice pressure at a very close distance. Liu Bing's eyes flashed with joy. She was really hit by the Bing Ling avoiding obstacles. Returned to her.

Yun Ze was also happy, this semi-divine spirit tool finally belonged to Junior Sister Bing'er. In the future, there is no need to worry that Junior Sister Bing'er did not have Mu Xue's existence and the cultivation base was not progressing fast enough.

The disciples were shocked. This ice spirit obstacle avoidance didn't come true. As the two disciples of the Kunlun faction said, it was Mu Xue who controlled the ice spirit obstacle avoidance to release the ice pressure and let them both retreat. ?

However, before they could even think about it, Bing Ling stood in front of Liu Bing. Liu Bing's joy couldn't be controlled no matter how much joy, he would reach out to touch Bing Ling to avoid obstacles.

Just when her hand was about to touch the ice spirit's obstacle avoidance, the ice spirit's obstacle avoidance was like excretion, and the small card identity showed two small water lines, spraying Liu Bing and Yunze. The whole body is ice water.

Liu Bing hugged her head and screamed, no matter how Yunze blocked it, Bing Ling could always avoid obstacles and sprayed on Liu Bing's body. Not to mention the cold water, it was still devouring Liu Bing and Yunze. The spiritual power of the body.

Yun Ze wanted to fight back, but thought of the power of Bing Ling to avoid obstacles and the younger sister Bing'er who was guarded by him, and he fought back.

The behavior of Ice Spirit avoiding obstacles caught the eyes of all the disciples. This.. Is this Ice Spirit perfect for avoiding obstacles?

Mu Xue is more stunned than the crowd eating melons, damn! This ice cube is too much for her old man's heart.