98: Fighting with eyes

Aloud to mock Mu Xue, Ren Xiu's prejudice against Mu Xue did not disappear.

Facing Ren Xiu who was mocking her, Mu Xue completely didn't hear what he said.

At this time, it happened to be going to the competition meeting. If you fight in the Fanchen Palace, it is not to show others a joke. She doesn't care about it, but the brothers, sisters, and the respected master have to save the face.

With the door closed, you can deal with Ren Xiu whatever you want. Besides, it is not too easy to clean up a straight guy like him. Don't rush or rush, there is time.

Mu Xue got into the spaceship with an indifferent attitude. No matter what people around her said, she didn't think she had heard it. It was because she was wrong. She was late and suffered a loss.

Ren Xiu felt a little unaccustomed to Mu Xue's lack of reply. Ren Yingying bumped Ren Xiu with her elbow to signal him not to speak harshly to Mu Xue.

Ren Xiu hugged his arms and his expression was even colder. The whole way on the spacecraft was very quiet, and no one was talking.

Mu Xue didn't speak either. It was not that she didn't want to speak, but the scenery passing by was so beautiful that she was indulged in the scenery.

Just when she was about to arrive, Mu Xue saw a very spacious platform from a distance, about five or six Kunlun factions as big as the test platform, and possibly even larger.

It seemed that this was really an important competition meeting. The entire Canglan Continent seemed to attach great importance to it.

Seeing Mu Xue, Du Jiaping seemed to be very curious about the competition platform for this competition. "This competition platform was available a long time ago. As long as it is a large-scale competition, it will be held here."

Mu Xue confused her little head, "It's all a long time ago. "It seems that Du Jiaping's popular places are old antiques that existed a long time ago.

Du Jiaping rubbed the top of Mu Xue's hair. Junior sister's hair was really soft.

Ren Xiu was sour in his heart when he saw it. In the past, the seniors had always favored him the most, so he abruptly dropped a sentence, "I haven't seen the world." The "soil buns" at the back did not say it.

Du Jiaping immediately glared at Ren Xiu reproachfully.

Ren Yingying quickly slapped Ren Xiu several times, the intensity was still quite large, with a "pop" sound.

"Let you not stop! Don't talk anymore." Junior Brother Xiaoyu doesn't like to say anything anyway, just don't say it, Ren Yingying is also a little angry, why always talk about Sister Mu Xue like this.

Mu Xue didn't feel any pain or itching, "It's okay, brother and sister, it's about to get to the competition meeting." If it weren't for the competition meeting, Mu Xue would want to slap her earwax over, let Ren Xiu taste the slap, let him slap him. .

The scene of a few people fell in the eyes of others, but it was so dazzling, Kunlun school Yunze, Li Ruwen and Liu Bing just passed by at this moment.

This scene deeply pierced their eyes, and the people on the spaceship had their own thoughts, but they all couldn't see Mu Xue's life well, and only hoped that Mu Xue would live in their shadow forever.

Mu Xue noticed the hostess and the group, deliberately posing a very happy appearance, stimulating them, joking, at this time when the stimulus is not stimulated, he is living well, not as they intended, it is best to piss them off.