78. Sand sculpture

Mu Xue yawned, "Brother, I'm afraid of being late." The first two times were because she couldn't see the time in the space, and she was too self-conscious in her practice. Well, she is a more daunting person.

Du Jiaping smiled heartily, "Nothing, brother will be waiting for you."

Mu Xue yawned and nodded in tears, "Senior brother is fine."

" sister is okay?" Ren Yingying appeared behind Mu Xue with a smile.

Mu Xue was taken aback, "Senior Sister, are you here too?"

Ren Yingying touched the top of her hair, "Well, you need to be careful with Jiulong top today." Although Shenlong will not harm the people of the Shushan school, the disciples of the Shushan school don't know if they will have other thoughts about Mu Xue.

"Yesterday, I heard Junior Brother talk about you. With respected Master and Senior Sister, you won't be troubled." Ren Yingying's eyes were very gentle, and Mu Xue was almost influenced by her.

Mu Xue was actually a little touched to cry. She had never felt warmth and maintenance. Now she came to the Shushan Sect in another world and met them...

"Let's go." The Supreme Immortal Venerable did not know when he appeared.

So before Mu Xue had time to let out some moving tears, she was pulled away, and under a whirlwind, Mu Xue was suspicious of life by the wind.

After finally getting there, her hair was smeared, and Mu Xue let out a sigh of relief, but she has arrived.

The fairy mountain shrouded in clouds, surrounded by mountains, the mountain in front of him, made Mu Xue dumbfounded, Jinshan? Golden Dragon?

Standing in front of Mu Xue's eyes was a golden mountain, hanging in the air in front of the mountains. On the top of the mountain was a golden dragon.

Seeing that the disciples were about to come in and practice, the golden dragon opened the same golden pupils, and just took a lazy look at it again. Closed.

Mu Xue was startled by its glance, this is still a living dragon! Long insight.

The disciples of the Shushan School whispered to each other, and suddenly a few people flew in the sky, attracting all the disciples to scream and watch.

Mu Xue thought they were coaxing her master, and was thinking that the Supreme Immortal had just come and didn't show up.

"Brother Jiang is here!"

"It's Brother Jiang, I heard that he has been in retreat for a long time, and he only left the customs a few days ago."

"Brother Jiang hasn't seen him for a few days, he still looks so handsome." Hao Sheng admires Senior Brother Jiang.

"Cut, Brother Jiang is nothing compared to the Supreme Immortal Venerable." Someone murmured when She was not used to it.

Others couldn't refute, even though Jiang Ting was more powerful, their beloved still was Senior Brother Jiang.

Upon seeing this, Mu Xue hurriedly interjected, "You don't understand this." Throwing a bait, she seemed mysterious.

Chao Muxue, who was confused by many female disciples, continued, "Who is the Supreme Immortal?" Mu Xue continued, "Who is the Supreme Immortal? That is a bright moon beyond the reach of the sky. Can you think of it?"

The disciples shook their heads, imagining that they were all blasphemy against the Supreme Immortal Venerable. How dare they, seeing it from a distance would be enough.