43. Sent her down

Mu Xue knows this well, so she can't take this risk and lose face when she is ashamed. Anyway, she is thick-skinned, and people who never blush are afraid of being ashamed.

Elder Qing: "...No." Can she be more outrageous?

The Supreme Immortal Venerable lowered his clear eyes and waved away the tea.

Liu Xiqiu's eyes widened. Her temperament has changed so much in Dongting Xianju these days. Isn't she the most noble one? Why...

Dongfang Chen really regretted letting Mu Xue go to the competition stage, and the troubles happened one after another, endlessly, letting him stand in the Kunlun faction in the future.

The other disciples were all discussing Mu Xue in whispers. If it weren't for some people who laughed too loudly, it might have really become a discussion instead of a ridicule.

When Mu Xue heard that it was impossible, she pursed her small mouth in disappointment, and sighed secretly. Let's step down when you step down. She stood up and looked at the competition platform underneath. Mu Xue, who was afraid of heights, took a step back in fright.

"Um...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Mu Xue just wanted to ask some kind person to send her off the competition platform, but she was sent off by a gentle breeze as soon as she spoke. After the test platform, the wind is quite mild, but the height is also very high! !

The elder Qing covered his face, not seeing or seeing.

Mu Xue was so scared that she sat on the test bench softly and slowly took her breath away. It was terrible. Isn't the land fragrant? What if I just came to the high altitude to compete? I was scared...

Mu Xue was so scared and yelling, all the disciples who watched laughed and laughed. The elders of the Kunlun faction couldn't help but laugh. It can be said that their laughter was based on Mu Xue's pain.

Several immortals were very happy, and the way of cultivating immortals was highly praised. No immortal cultivator would not cherish fame and face. Like Dongfang Chen, he is a normal immortal cultivator, and the sloppy woman on the test platform... It can be said that it is very contrary to the image of the immortal cultivator.

The angry Liu Xiqiu was utterly dumbfounded: "..." She arrived late, and she hadn't seen Mu Xue's embarrassment on the competition field before.

Mu Xue stood up arrogantly and patted her clothes to ease her embarrassment. Who sent her down just now? I sat on the table in confusion and looked around. I didn't know who helped her get it down. Anyway, it's impossible for Dongfang Chen. Dongfang Chen will send her away only if she asks him that he can't hold his face down. Come down.

Regardless, Mu Xue looked at her opponent Liu Xiqiu with her messy little head..

Liu Xiqiu was taken aback by her inexhaustible expression, "You...what's the matter with you?" Why did she become such a virtue? Where is the beautiful Mu Xue going forward?

Mu Xue didn't understand what she was talking about, "You told me to come down, how do I know what's going on?" It was funny.

Liu Xiqiu looked at her dirty little face, she really made her eyes hurt, "You used to... it was impossible for you to become such a ghost." Such a noble person.

When Mu Xue heard that the other party had physically attacked herself, she exploded her hair, ghostly? What the hell is she? She is so beautiful, so beautiful, how can she look like a ghost?

"Hey! Be careful when you speak, I'm so good-looking, how come I'm a ghost?" Mu Xue was angry, looking inexplicably happy.