46. Too unfair

The next test was even more exciting. Mu Xue fell into the excitement of the test again, and completely left behind the fact that she was almost seriously injured. The typical scar was forgotten to hurt.

Soon it came to Liu Bing's second competition. Liu Bing's second competition was with a female disciple of Changxiang Xianju. Originally, she lost the competition and didn't have a second chance to participate in the competition, unless someone named it to challenge. Liu Bing was only able to play.

But Dongfang Chen discussed with several elders and said that Liu Bing's strength was very good. The last mistake was also defeated due to magical artifacts. The few elders except Elder Yu, but the few obey the majority. Elder Yu is not only himself. Apart from being angry, there was no other way. The other elders nodded in agreement with Dongfang Chen to give Liu Bing another chance to compete.

So when the elder Qing invited Liu Bing out again, the other disciples looked ugly. This was too unfair. Why could she have two opportunities to compete on stage?

But because the disciples knew that the other elders must agree, Dongfang Chen liked to wear small shoes to others, and all the disciples knew that they did not intend to offend Dongfang Chen. After all, competition is important, but if the road to immortality is deliberately blocked, That's a thing of remorse for a thousand years.

The elders of other sects and several immortals shook their heads secretly. The Kunlun sect is really messy now, and it is left to the Dongfang Chen of the late Yuan Ying. Although he knows that he is afraid of the Dongfang family behind Dongfang Chen, it is in the sect. Opening such a blatant back door is very disgusting.

At the competition meeting, only Mu Xue thought it was normal, because that was how it was written in the original text. In the original text, Liu Bing did not lose in the last game. Just now she remembered that after winning, Liu Bing seemed to have lost a competition behind. She couldn't remember how she lost probably. In the end, Dongfang Chen sent his beloved Bingbing'er to the competition table again, and then won the competition in one fell swoop.

The heroine, of course, is the pampering of heaven. How can she be like her female partner, what is going wrong, where can't go, hey, the female partner is so pitiful.

Survival is not easy, Mu Xue sighed while eating the fairy fruit.

Liu Bing whirled down and competed with Sun Xia, the female disciple of Changxiang Xianju. Sun Xia was the cultivation base of the later stage of foundation building, and was the same cultivation base as Liu Bing, and was also Changxiang Xianju's favored disciple.

Sun Xia was very eye-catching in his fiery red clothes. Elder Qing started together, and Sun Xia made a blazing fire in the next second and rushed directly to Liu Bing.

Liu Bing didn't expect that this person would make a big move as soon as she came up, but she was not afraid, "The ice is biting!" Liu Bing read the formula, and then countless ice thorns appeared in the air and collided with Sun Xia's strange fire. Go, ice and fire clashed, and then it became a breath, disappearing.

Liu Bing made a move, and once again read the export formula and used his spiritual power to make the ice biting. In an instant, Sun Xia was surrounded by sharp ice. Sun Xia just smiled when she saw it. With a wave of her jade hand, the flaky fire met Liu Bing's. The ice left, and the wave of offensive was calmed down again.

The two were evenly matched at this time, no one was worse off, but no one was much higher.

""It seems that you still have two brushes." Sun Xia looked at Liu Bing with a scrutinizing attitude. Liu Bing still had that cold posture, and obviously she didn't care much about Sun Xia's opponent.

"I have to win the competition." Liu Bing will be the first of this competition to appear at the next big competition, so that she can make the Supreme Immortal notice her, as long as she becomes the partner of the Supreme Immortal. Then she will be loved and watched by everyone in the days to come.

Sun Xia just smiled back at Liu Bing's confidence, "Is it possible to win this test? See if I am willing to let you win it, see the trick! The fire is burning!"

When Sun Xia was talking to Liu Bing, she was already meditating on her formula, and she was ready to attack Liu Bing with her spiritual power.

Liu Bing didn't panic. She was so scheming that she would not have missed the main purpose of Sun Xia's conversation. She leaped forward and used Bingyun to step into the air. Her body was floating in the air, so that many of them had never seen Mu Xue now. His disciples and several immortals were amazed, and they all admired the beauty of Liu Bing from Kunlun School. It is almost difficult to find a woman comparable to Liu Bing.

Cong Huo burns this trick, making the entire ground on the test platform full of fire. A cultivator with a cultivation level of the same level as Sun Xia will be sucked away by the fire if he is caught in this fire.

Stepping on the ice cloud in the air, holding her hand and chanting the formula, "Cold Ice Palm!" From the air, she whirled towards Sun Xia. Numerous overlapping ice palms hit Sun Xia in the sea of fire. .

Sun Xia reacted for the first time and turned around a few times to dodge, thinking that Liu Bing's cold palm could be successfully avoided. When she looked up, Liu Bing led the cold palm of her as if she knew the location of her dodge in advance, immediately. Followed her to change the direction of the attack.

A smug flashed in Liu Bing's eyes. Her cold palm was transformed by the master. Not only did her attack power increase, she also gained an ability to track opponents.

Sun Xia didn't expect this Liu Bing to be so difficult. In the light of thunder and fire, she could only use her trump cards to transport her spiritual power, "Cold ice palms!" In order to be exposed, Sun Xia, who had concealed her cultivation base, used Shui Linggen, which was also the move of the cold palm.

"Ice Frost Palm!" Sun Xia's Frost Frost Palm is not inferior to Liu Bing's Frost Frost Palm, almost the same power. The icy palms turned into a flash of light, and the two of them were thrown behind by the force of the collision.

"Bang" fell straight to the ground, and both of them vomited a mouthful of blood, and their spiritual power was also greatly damaged. Liu Bing's eyes were surprised, "You are the foundation of Dzogchen!" You are still the root of cultivation.

Sun Xia wiped out a handful of blood, and stood up forcibly supporting her body, "That's right." If she hadn't expected her cold palm to have tracking skills, she wouldn't intend to expose her construction in this competition arena. Ji Dzogchen and the true strength of cultivating Shuangling Root, although the elders and immortals present can see her true strength at once, the disciples can't see it clearly..

"It surprised me." Liu Bing's strength is still stronger than most of the disciples who are also in the late stage of foundation building.

"Although you are the Dzogchen Foundation and you are still cultivating the Dual Spiritual Roots, I, Liu Bing will definitely win the competition." Liu Bing's eyes flashed coldly, and her hand condensed a polar ice sword. The polar ice sword is different from cold. The ice sword, the extreme ice sword is twice as powerful as the cold ice sword.

Sun Xia didn't underestimate the enemy anymore, she stretched out her hand and also condensed the fiery sword, and faced Liu Bing on the opposite side...