42. Can I not fight?

Mu Xue didn't know that Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance had already recognized herself as the master, but she felt that her body was much more comfortable since the cold energy went down, and even the air she breathed had the refreshing energy of mint.

Liu Bing was so angry that the eyes that Mu Xue had returned to her made her so angry that, she could hardly wait for her to rush towards Mu Xue, but she gritted her teeth secretly and was not in a hurry. After she won the competition, Mu Xue was not here to stay. She handles it, can she have any chance to resist?

A flash of murderous intent flashed in Liu Bing's eyes. Before Liu Bing was proud of it for a few seconds, when she lifted her foot to spin down the competition table, something happened on the competition table.

"Elder Qing, it is not Senior Sister Liu Bing that the disciple has to challenge, but Senior Sister Mu Xue." A female disciple reminded the elder Chao Qing.

The elder Qing frowned and asked the female disciple of the Kunlun School to challenge him. Not Liu Bing, the highest cultivation level, but Mu Xue, the most wasteful material? Elder Qing was very puzzled and looked in the direction of Xi Zuo where Mu Xue was.

Liu Xiqiu was dressed in white clothes with a cold eyebrow, and her eyes were even more cold when she looked at Mu Xue.

Mu Xue, who has been confused and confused, hasn't figured out the current situation, isn't it... who is that woman? Why do you want to eat her? How many people want to teach her the original owner? It's really weird.

When Liu Bing heard this, she was stunned for a moment, and awkwardly retracted the foot she had stepped out, Mu Xue? Mu Xue again? Everything can be related to her when it starts...

Dongfang Chen took Liu Bing back with great pity. Heyun Xianju's disciple really regarded him as no one in Dongting Xianju? Why didn't I make it clear before, and now I have to play on the court to understand that this is not embarrassing Binger?

Li Ruwen and Yun Ze held injustices for Junior Sister Liu Bing, and in the meantime they glanced at Mu Xue reproachfully.

Mu Xue didn't react to this sudden call, because there was no such thing in the original text, and the original owner did not play, but now... Mu Xue has a small dirty face and her eyes are faint. Liang, she doesn't seem to be able to go down..

Then... Mu Xue raised her white and luminous little hand and waved to the elder Qing on the competition platform.

Qing elders: "?"

"Kunlun school's Mu Xue disciple, but what do you want to say?" Elder Qing had a headache, and he didn't care about each one.

Liu Xiqiu held the sharp sword condensed with ivy in both hands, standing on the test bench with high temperament and looking coldly at Mu Xue who raised her hand.

Everyone on the field is paying attention to Mu Xue, wanting to see how her waste material should deal with Liu Xiqiu, who is in the middle of the foundation construction.

Even the Supreme Immortal stopped drinking tea, quietly waiting for Mu Xue to speak.

"That... can I not fight?" Mu Xue scratched the back of her head uncomfortably, with a smirk. She couldn't take this risk when she was about to leave Dongting Xianju. There are so many high cultivation bases here.

Experts, when making moves, it will be easy to hide their true cultivation base and be noticed. At that time, with Dongfang Chen's disposition, she will definitely not agree to let her leave the Kunlun School, and the elders will not let a disciple in the middle stage of foundation foundation. Leaving Kunlun faction alive.