6. Happily eating

Mu Xue hurriedly swallowed the fairy fruit in her mouth and got up to go down because she saw Yun Ze and Li Ruwen fighting, probably because they was a bit uncomfortable to show off skills, and gradually rushed towards the direction of Mu Xue outside the palace. .

Mu Xue secretly screamed that it was not good. She was blasted with no bones left just after the scum of her qi training period, so she hurriedly avoided.

Quickly descended the tree, and then hid in a relatively safe corner to watch. Watching them fight and want to shovel the entire Zun Pavilion, Mu Xue was very happy hiding in the corner, that Dongfang Chen was so dusty How angry, seeing with my own eyes that my temple was destroyed by two beloved apprentices into this appearance, the most important thing is that Dongfang Chen couldn't start to punish the disciples when the competition was approaching.

Because this would hinder the practice and the competition in the near future, It must be uncomfortable to watch his temple destroyed but not be able to punish it.Mu Xue was very happy. Mu Xue "hehe" thief laughed a few times. , It is getting more and more interesting, the little fairy fruit that took out the pocket is eaten again, this development is so cool for the audience to eat melons!

The moment Mu Xue just hid in the corner, Yunze and Li Ruwen were already spinning outside the hall, and they attacked at the same time. The place where they suffered was the tree where Mu Xue had just stayed.

Seeing Mu Xue was scared for a while, but fortunately she moved in time, otherwise she would be bombarded by them like the tree, leaving only scum. Mu Xue covered her little heart. She was a person who grew up in a civilized society. I came into this world of cultivating immortality by surprise, and everything in front of her kept reminding her that this was no longer the original world. If this world had no strength, it would be like the tree just now, and it would be easily shattered.

However, Mu Xue dumbly took out a small fairy fruit from her pocket and stuffed it into her mouth. For her, Xiuxian was too tired. She didn't have such a diligent and studious spirit to learn these things. Besides, it wasn't her. Lazy, the qualification of the original owner of the five spirit roots. This is the most scumbag qualification in the entire Canglan Continent, referred to as waste material. When Mu Xue thought of Dongfang Chen, who even dared to choke her!

Biting a few bites of the small fairy fruit, looking at the two people in front of her, Mu Xue felt more comfortable in her heart. When this happened, Dongfang Chen wouldn't feel that the more comfortable Mu Xue took one bite after another. After the little fairy fruit, I have to find a chance to slap Dongfang Chen again.

Dongfang Chen flew out, and the anger on Jun's face made Liu Bing dare not get closer. Liu Bing was shocked by the scene in front of her. It was obvious that she handled the relationship very well. How could it suddenly become like this?

The culprit was shrinking in the corner happily eating the small fairy fruit in front of the people eating melons.

"Stop it!" Seeing that it was about to hit the Zun Pavilion, Dongfang Chen yelled with coercion.

Yunze and Li Ruwen were suddenly pressured to stop the attack, their spiritual power suddenly stagnated, but they continued to attack each other with luck. It seemed that both of them had already blushed.

When Dongfang Chen saw this, the two were still fighting, for fear that some joke would be unfavorable to Dongting Xianju before the competition. He was cruel and increased the pressure.