53. Shower with it

Mu Xue coldly watched Liu Bing and Yunze's faces gradually turning red and the other turning green.

"The reason why the Kunlun Sect is at the eighth level of the Qi training period, do you know what's going on? Dongfang Chen didn't teach me how to cultivate. I finally cultivated on my own, so I let me give you spiritual power. , Let me follow you all day, let me carry anything bad, I don't have a few low-grade spirit stones! It's both cursing and insulting to me. In such a dark day, you are still embarrassed to me now Are you making trouble in front of you?"

The disciples wondered, isn't it the fifth level of the Qi training period? Why has it become eight floors? Except for Mu Xue and Dongfang Chen, no one knew that Mu Xue went from the fifth floor of the Qi training period to the eighth floor of the Qi training period. However, the eighth floor of the Qi training period was also a waste material.

Mu Xue is very unfair to the original owner, and the original owner's fault is that she should not be obsessed with people who should not be obsessed with, and they did not treat the original owner as a person.

The disciples of Shushan were furious. Although they were jealous of Mu Xue, it was really shameful for the Kunlun faction to treat Mu Xue in this way. No wonder Mu Xue insisted on leaving the Kunlun faction.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable and Du Jiaping stayed in a more secluded place. They wanted to go down, but when they heard Mu Xue's words, the Supreme Immortal Venerable stopped, and Junrong was so gloomy that it was rare.

Du Jiaping was so angry that he wanted to go down and beat them and drove them out of Shushan, but was stopped by the Supreme Immortal. The Kunlun faction deceived people too much! ! Too much deception! !

"You...what you said nonsense.. Don't slander the Kunlun faction just because you left the Kunlun faction." Liu Bing said pitifully, Chaomuxue.

Yunze was a little surprised that Liu Bing would not admit it directly, but thought that Junior Sister Liu Bing was also doing this to protect the reputation of the Kunlun School, and he didn't say anything for a while.

Mu Xue smiled indifferently, "Do you think this is the Kunlun school? You can see clearly, this is Shushan! You admit that no one cares, because that's the truth, you didn't even see your big brother and didn't say anything. Well?"

Liu Bing glanced at Yunze, then dropped her eyes and fell silent.

All the disciples of the Shushan Sect felt that the people in the Kunlun Sect were shameless, and Mu Xue was no longer in the Kunlun Sect.

The disciples of the Shushan School whispered about Liu Bing and Yunze. Liu Bing clenched her hands in embarrassment, "No matter what, please return my ice spirit obstacle avoidance to me."

Now it's Mu Xue's turn to be stunned, what ice spirit to avoid obstacles? He tilted his head and didn't figure out what it was.

"What ice spirit avoiding obstacles?" Mu Xue really didn't know what it was.

Liu Bing thought that Mu Xue had deliberately said, "Although Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance is indeed the best spiritual weapon, Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance will not choose to recognize the master at the eighth level during the training period. She also asked Senior Sister Mu Xue to return the Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance to I."

Mu Xue thought about it, but didn't think about it, "When did you give me the ice spirit to avoid obstacles?" When did she give her something, wasn't it because she wanted to touch porcelain?

Liu Bing never thought that Mu Xue would not admit it, and wanted to get up and get her ice spirit to avoid obstacles with Mu Xue, and was soothed by Yunze. Yunze Looking at Mu Xue's expression, probably didn't really know that Bing Ling avoided. The barrier was on her body, after all, Bing Ling flew into Mu Xue's body by avoiding the barrier.