41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles

The test began to heat up again, Mu Xue was not affected by the ugly just now, she still stuffed her mouth full of Dangdang Xiaoxian Guo, stuffed it into her mouth, eating and watching, it was a pity that she couldn't shout.

Mu Xue watched it with gusto. In the last competition, some people were happy and some were worried.

"Master, I lost." Liu Bing felt very uncomfortable inside, and the blame was that the ice spirit's obstacle avoidance failed at a critical moment.

Liu Bing's sad appearance made Dongfang Chen and Li Ruwen feel distressed, and they wanted to kill the person who hurt Liu Bing with a sword.

Stuffed

"Nothing, Junior Sister." Yun Zejun's face was full of distress, Junior Sister Liu Bing was really pitiful.

Dongfang Chen wanted to take Liu Bing with his big hands, but because of too many people, he behaved improperly and resisted his pampering.

"Do your best." Dongfang Chen's eyes were full of distress.

Liu Bing nodded emotionally, while Li Ruwen jumped up and down next to Liu Bing and asked Liu Bing for warmth.

"This ice spirit obstacle avoidance disciple used spiritual sense to get in, but the ice spirit obstacle avoidance still did not respond." The ice spirit obstacle avoidance was given to her by the master. She has not had the opportunity to use it before, and this competition was the number one. Used this time, I didn't expect... Liu Bing stared at Bing Ling to avoid obstacles.

The shape of Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance is like a piece of ice.

Dongfang Chen poked his divine sense in, and knew what was going on as soon as he poked it in. This ice spirit was able to avoid obstacles and opened up wisdom?

Very few of the best spirit weapons have completely turned on the wisdom, and even Dongfang Chen can't use it to avoid obstacles with the ice spirit turned on.

The best spirit weapon with wisdom turned on is equivalent to half a god spirit weapon, but...if this spirit weapon does not recognize Liu Bing as the master, then this ice spirit obstacle avoidance is equivalent to an exquisite jewelry, except for its beauty. Nothing else.

"Master?" Liu Bing shouted back to Dongfang Chen, who was in silence.

Dongfang Chen returned to his senses, "This ice spirit avoids obstacles without knowing when it will be fully wise."

Open wisdom? Liu Bing took the ice spirit obstacle avoidance in Dongfang Chen's hand and watched over and over again, "The best spirit weapon can also open mind?" She has heard that the best spirit weapon used for a long time will be a little self-conscious, but she has opened up wisdom by herself. It's unheard of, not to mention it's full of wisdom.

Li Ruwen and Yunze frowned, and opened Zhi/Bing Ling to avoid obstacles and avoid Zhi?

"Then Junior Sister, do you try a drop of blood?" Li Ruwen's eyes lit up, okay! After losing a competition, he found a demigod spirit weapon, let's see who can win his junior sister Liu Bing this time.

Yun Zejun swept away the haze on his face, then nodded, "Junior Sister, try it soon?"

Dongfang Chen didn't look good. What they didn't know was that if they wanted to recognize Liu Bing as the master, they would have automatically recognized the master if they had opened up the best spirit weapon of wisdom.

"Nothing, try it." Let's see what happens, Dongfang Chen decided to let Liu Bing drop her blood to recognize the master.

Liu Bing cruelly bit the tip of her finger, dripped a drop of blood into the ice spirit obstacle avoidance, and once again gave Dongfang Chen the three masters and apprentices to death.