18. Thunderbolt palm

Mu Xue was motivated to think about it, and she wished to start practicing this Lei's technique immediately.

 Mu Xue, who originally wanted to go out, thought that she should have injuries on her body and would not go out easily, and she is now in the middle stage of foundation foundation cultivation, don't Go out easily to attract people's attention.

Acting low-key is more important than anything else. Mu Xue closed the door lightly with her feet, and quietly probed the surrounding area with her spiritual knowledge. There was no one. Mu Xue settled down, took Lei's book out of the storage room, and opened the first page, quietly. I started practicing with my heart.

Now that she concentrates on cultivating, she feels that it's good for cultivators to stay away from the valley. Otherwise, if she doesn't know how many days she doesn't eat, she would have starved to death a long time ago.

Mu Xue sat on the collapsed bed and slowly practiced. She didn't know how long she had been meditating. She had already practiced to the first stage of the thunderbolt palm.

But Mu Xue can do everything about the basics, just can't hit the Thunder Palm, let alone the Thunder Palm, is this thing lie to her?

Can't help but doubt the possibility of the authenticity of this book. Mu Xue thinks it is very likely that this book is fake. If it is true, what spiritual root does Lei belong to? There is no Lei Linggen among the five spirit roots, so she is still practicing a hammer now?

Mu Xue deeply felt that she was bewitched. Knowing that she had no Lei Ling roots, she chose Lei's exercises. At the beginning, the feeling of a sharp increase in meridian spiritual power was in the foundation of Lei's exercises.

In the second part, it disappeared. What replaced it was a feeling as if the meridians were covered in sandbags. Every step she took, it was especially difficult for her to enter the next stage.

Finally, relying on tenacious willpower to complete all the foundations, finally when it was time to harvest the results, it was impossible to get the thunderbolt palm.

"Hey..." Mu Xue sighed deeply and told her to give up. She was not reconciled. Dan Tian gathered all the spiritual power in the palm of her hand. After trying several times, the effort paid off, and the palm of her hand smoked...

Mu Xue looked at the smoking palm, very happy, withdrew his spiritual power, laughed happily, there was smoke when there was smoke! Sure enough, this book was still trustworthy, and in a blink of an eye she threw away her own thoughts that the book was fake.

So she concentrated on practicing. After countless attempts, Mu Xue finally condensed a faint thunderbolt palm, and moved the thunderbolt palm toward the wooden cabinet. The thunderbolt palm turned into a ray of lightning and struck it. The sturdy wooden cabinet broke a big hole in an instant, and there was still a sizzling sound.

Mu Xue was stunned, looked at the palm of her hand with her small head, and then looked at the wooden cabinet that she had hit into a hole. Isn't this too leathery? !

Is such a thin lightning bolt so powerful? Mu Xue was stunned for a few seconds and then there was a burst of cheer, "Oh oh oh oh!!! I have a cowhide! I am the first person to cultivate an immortal! I am the first person to cultivate an immortal!"

Chen Xue next door was cultivating her ice thorn. She was so frightened by Mu Xue's cry that she almost pierced the ice on her body.

"What a problem!!" Chen Xue stomped her feet with anger. Why is this Mu Xue always lingering? Wait, then! In the next day's game, she must challenge Mu Xue. She said it was a challenge, rather than torturing waste materials. It was just the fifth floor of trash during the training period. Chen Xue sneered disdainfully.

Mu Xue was not too happy to mention that she felt a sense of surprise as she turned her body over. Although she didn't know that the space on her forehead would appear on her body, it gave her a chance to survive. She could be a Buddha, but here In the world, people without strength are not qualified for Buddhism, but are called waste materials.

"Waiting for Lao Tzu to clean up you." She didn't want to be the Back Pot man again. Those of them really regarded her as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At this time, Mu Xue had begun to fantasize about how to abuse them.

Mu Xue admits that she has a bad temper. Whoever bullies her, she will pay it back. It can be said that people respect me and I respect others.

When Mu Xue thought she could reach the second stage, she was interrupted by Yunze and Li Ruwen on the second day after she became the first stage of Thunder Palm.

"Muxue! Open the door! Mu Xue!" Yun Ze followed Li Ruwen and Chen Xue.

"Big brother, just break into the door directly, you don't need to respect her so much." Chen Xue raised her eyebrows and suggested that Yunze violently open the door and just want her to see Mu Xue is not interesting at all. Big Brother Yunze can call out in person. Her participation in the competition is regarded as Mu Xue's blessing, and she can't be called out all the time.

Mu Xue is cultivating the second stage of Thunder Palm. It's only the beginning of the second stage. She almost forgot that there was a competition meeting. She had to pass the aura to Liu Bing at the competition meeting. Now she has nothing to do. It was given to Liu Bing to cross the spiritual energy, because as long as Dongfang Chen got close to her, he would know her cultivation level.

But she still had to go to the competition meeting. She had to sever the relationship between the teacher and the apprentice Dongfang Chen in full view of the meeting. Only then could she leave this Dongting Xianju safely and safely.

And... Mu Xue had a thunderbolt palm in her palm, she had a thunderbolt palm, and her cultivation was in the middle of foundation construction. Although her self-protection ability was limited, it was much safer than staying beside this group of protagonists.

Mu Xue was not upset about their interruption. After all, she had missed the competition, and she really couldn't find the right time to leave the East Court Xianju.