66. Hearts of people

"Master, Senior Brother and I are fine, so many disciples will go together." Mu Xue wanted to convince Supreme Immortal.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable Jade Rong has not changed, "I have already decided on this, don't think about it."

Mu Xue stopped talking, not knowing if she had been thinking too much, she always felt that the Supreme Immortal Venerable was not at ease with her...I hope she is passionate about herself.

In fact, Mu Xue was right. The Supreme Immortal Venerable was indeed because of Mu Xue, because Mu Xue had just arrived in the Mortal Dust Palace, she was carrying a sky thunder, and he was afraid that someone with a heart would find it out and would be murderous towards Mu Xue. There is another reason.

On that day, he could see that Dongfang Chen's eyes on Mu Xue were not quite right, and for whatever reason, Mu Xue was already a member of the Shushan School.

If Mu Xue knew that the Supreme Immortal Venerable thought this way, she would have to blow the rainbow fart again. Indeed, for Mu Xue, the most dangerous thing was not the jungle, but the hearts of the people.

Mu Xue had no way to resist decision of the Supreme Immortal, she could only obediently, who made him her master.

"Master, the disciple wants to go with you to rescue Senior Sister." Du Jiaping's simple face became serious at this moment.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable slowly shook his head, "Your senior sister will be fine."

Du Jiaping was anxious, "But... Master, the disciples don't worry about senior sisters and younger brothers." At the beginning, there was one, but now it has developed into two.

"The Jinlong Forest is extremely dangerous. If you are more than you, you have to worry about more." Supreme Immortal Venerable has a very good temper.

Mu Xue also felt that Du Jia really didn't need to follow. After all, with the Supreme Immortal Venerable's cultivation base, there should be no problem going to Jinlonglin to save the senior sister, but if you bring Du Jiaping, one more person will follow, and you will act. Will stun the snake.

"Brother, it's better to listen to Master." Mu Xue persuaded Du Jiaping.

Du Jiaping may have calmed down a bit, but he is still worried.

The atmosphere was not so good for a while, and all three of them were speechless.

Sitting on the spaceship, Mu Xue hurriedly sat down, oh my mother! How did she feel particularly insecure? It was completely different from the feeling of standing on the cloud with the Supreme Immortal Venerable before.

There was no sense of security on the spaceship. Mu Xue sat in the spaceship stiffly, and many people sat on the spaceship, chatting and gossiping on the side.

Only Mu Xue remained motionless since getting on the boat, like a stone sculpture.

If Mu Xue looked back, she could see the female disciple who was tied to the ground by her that day sitting behind her.

Qiu Yunzhi stared at Mu Xue, she didn't dare to move her on the spaceship, but went to the border forest to see who could protect her!

How did Mu Xue know that so many people had murderous intentions against her, or how could she be a female partner? Whoever saw it wanted to kill.

The spaceship didn't know how long it had been flying, but finally stopped in a huge wind. Mu Xue breathed a sigh of relief, and she got off the spaceship with her beautiful face turned green, and it didn't feel too good to feel down to earth.

Qiu Yunzhi stared at Mu Xue's back, seemingly intending to keep track of Mu Xue's whereabouts.

There were people everywhere outside the border forest at this time. Mu Xue guessed that they were all disciples of the sect, so many people? Mu Xue was surprised.

Du Jiaping found Mu Xue, "Sister Mu Xue, follow me closely, don't leave."

Mu Xue nodded blankly. After all, she had never seen this kind of world. It would be better to be obedient.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's gaze followed the two of them, thinking that he was not too at ease with them.

"The disciples of all sects are all ready to enter the border forest." A slightly older voice came into the ears of each disciple.

"During the experience, don't go to the depths of the border forest. Although there are many rare and exotic treasures, you have to live for your life."

The disciples were all talking in their ears about what monster beasts would be defeated in this experience.

Of course Mu Xue heard it too, and felt so amazing every time, what kind of cultivation level is needed to speak clearly in such a large range.

"Brother, is this a Thousand Miles Voice Transmission?" Mu Xue asked Du Jiaping curiously.

Du Jiaping, who was walking in front of Mu Xue, didn't realize what Mu Xue was saying, "Oh, are you talking about the bell of Elder Gu?"

Bell sound? "Yes, yes." Mu Xue nodded her head vigorously, and she wanted to learn too much. In the future, she would see who is not pleasing to the eye, or who offends her. If she is not in front of her, she can scold the other person and give herself a sigh of relief. .

"The cultivation of Zhong Yin's base needs to be after the Jin Dan stage. The higher the cultivation base, the greater the range of sound transmission." Du Jiaping walked toward the entrance of the border forest, and followed Mu Xue to popularize science.

Mu Xue said twice behind Du Jiaping, then she will start learning after she reaches the Golden Core Stage. After all, too many people think that she is not pleasing to the eye. To learn this bell tone, at least you don't have to suffer from these suffocation.

Du Jiaping knew that Mu Xue was interested in Zhong Yin, "Junior Sister Mu Xue is interested, as long as you have a pill, you can learn."

"Brother, I will work hard."

Du Jiaping nodded very relievedly. Junior sister Mu Xue is still very motivated. If he knew that Mu Xue learned the bell tones mainly to exhale for himself and learn to curse, he would be so angry that he would vomit blood.

Not far from the entrance of the border forest, Mu Xue and Du Jiaping were stopped.