24. Liu Bing is a big idiot

Mu Xue's decent appearance successfully confuses the three people in the hall, while Liu Bing wants Mu Xue to be punished. Even if her cultivation level cannot be greatly improved, she will get rid of Mu Xue. Mu Xue's beauty is now threatened to her position.

Liu Bing was originally a rare beauty. When she looked at it alone, she was already stunning enough, but now she was instantly overshadowed by Mu Xue standing with her. The skin of Mu Xue next to her was pale and shiny, but Liu Bing's complexion seemed a little bit bright. It was yellowish, and even the skin was knocked out by Mu Xue, not to mention the competition in appearance.

Mu Xue is indeed so beautiful, so beautiful that Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing stared at her intently. Liu Bing was fiddling with her posture, and her determination to get rid of Mu Xue became more and more determined.

"Okay, you have to repeat my words immediately after I finish reading, are you clear?" Mu Xue deliberately created a tense atmosphere to let Liu Bing relax and be wary of her next words, so that it would be more fun.

Liu Bing originally thought that Mu Xue was about to recite the so-called mantra, but she did not expect that she asked again. She thought, it is estimated that this mantra is more important than doing this action, and Liu Bing suddenly realized that she was pointing at her middle finger.

"I counted to three, and I started to read it, listen well..." Mu Xue was still selling off, and successfully tensed the three in the hall. How could they have never seen Mei Shu perform this action before? Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing looked at Liu Bing's posture... so strange.

"Liu Bing is a big idiot Liu Bing is a big idiot Liu Bing is a big idiot, big! Stupid! Hey!" Mu Xue snapped out loudly and quickly.

After Mu Xue's "**" just now, Liu Bing really read this "recipe" out of her head..

"Liu Bing is a big idiot Liu Bing is a big idiot Liu Bing is a big idiot..."

Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing: "..." Dare to love Mu Xue taught tricky Liu Bing, speechless..

Mu Xue looked up to the sky and laughed, holding the table directly as she laughed, unable to extricate herself.

Liu Bing almost finished her reading before reacting. Mu Xue had been dealing with her from start to finish, but she was really fooled. She scolded herself in front of her Master and Senior Mu...

"Mu xue!!!" Liu Bing was angry and angry again, and her hatred was corroding her whole body, her eyes were red with anger!

Mu Xue laughed to death, "Hahahaha...you can't do this, the melody practitioner Desao, you are not enough, but you are too green tea." Ouch, she laughed so hard, and her stomach hurts.

"I'm going to kill you!" Liu Bing was already mad by Mu Xue. She raised the Qingling Sword and stabbed towards Mu Xue. At this moment, the Qingling Sword turned into countless swords and headed towards Mu Xue as she practiced. In the middle of the foundation building, the cultivation base was consolidating and breaking through the later stage of the foundation building, and she expanded her moves against Mu Xue, obviously wanting to destroy Mu Xue in one fell swoop.

If Mu Xue was still in the eighth level of Qi training period, she would almost be unable to dodge Liu Bing's tricks. Unfortunately, she was disappointed. She was also the cultivation base in the middle stage of foundation construction, and there was thunderbolt and thunder on her body. Naturally, Liu Bing would not be allowed to Bing succeeded.

Mu Xue was about to hide behind Mu Qing. The reason she chose to stay next to Mu Qing was to fear Liu Bing would become angry and kill her. When she couldn't reveal her cultivation strength, the only way was to find a shield. Who is the shield... It's obvious.