16. Spiritual roots

Mu Xue didn't know what kind of cultivation method she was looking for, as long as she had the ability to protect herself and not be easily led by others, it was all right.

Which spiritual root master should the five spirit roots choose to cultivate better? She chose Mu Linggen, and Mu Linggen's technique is blue filament. To be honest, Mu Xue thinks this trick is beautiful and beautiful, and the attack power is very average. Instead of shocking the other party, she gives the other party a kind of dance show. Posture.

It's best to find the kind of coaxing technique that can shock the opponent immediately when the trick is used, and make the opponent directly frighten or flee, but it seems a little mysterious.

To say that her current cultivation base has improved a lot, but it is only the cultivation base of the middle stage of foundation construction. Where can it be shocked if it is shocked?

With things in her mind, Mu Xue didn't have the mood to flip through the books on the shelf. She flipped through it at random. Inadvertently, Mu Xue glanced at the book with the word thunder in her eyes.

Why can Mu Xue see it? Just because the thunder on the book of the word thunder is still glowing, it is the same as the bright light on her forehead she saw in the mirror before, and even the frequency of the flooding is the same.

"It flashed on my forehead, wouldn't it be you?" Mu Xue muttered to herself, picking up the book with the word thunder, and realizing that she was funny, she talked to a book. It's enough.

Mu Xue's green fingers gently stroked the cover of the book twice. The cover was very ordinary, without the sense of quality like the secrets of a peerless sacred book, a bit like the books on the stalls of fortune tellers in modern times.

Not feeling anything, Mu Xue turned to the first page of the book. Mu Xue was very strange, gold, wood, water, fire and earth, isn't it just these five spiritual roots? How can there be thunder? What kind of spiritual root is Lei?

But Lei sounds pretty cowhide, and I don't know if the exercises are as cowhide as it sounds or just sound.

As soon as Mu Xue opened the book with the word thunder on it, she coughed because of the dust, what the hell? How many years hasn't anyone set foot in this place? But it choked her.

Opening the first page, Mu Xue was inexplicably attracted by the content of the first page. The first page was about how to use different methods to open up the meridians. Mu Xue tried the method of using spiritual energy in the book, and she felt that she was in her belly as soon as she was lucky. Mu Xue's inner alchemy gradually became hot, frightened Mu Xue and immediately opened her eyes and took back her breath.

Why does the inner alchemy in the abdomen get fever? Will she blew her own inner alchemy? Mu Xue was a little frightened, but she also felt that she was too sensitive, maybe this is the way this technique works?

Do you want to try again? Mu Xue thought, anyway, she was only at this level of cultivation, and she was stunned when she went out.