76. A huge pit

Mu Xue read the Qiongji top formula several times, and after barely remembering it, she began to practice luck.

After this practice, I don't know how long it took. Mu Xue felt her whole body hot, as if she was sitting on pins and needles. Mu Xue gritted her teeth and insisted on breaking through the last obstacle.

As soon as She broke through, the sky outside was surging densely with dark clouds, and lightning flashed in the air "Zilalla". At the moment Mu Xue opened hER eyes, the original "Zilalla" lightning condensed into a thunder strike. In the Guichen Pavilion, with a "bang", the large courtyard of the Guichen Pavilion instantly became a big hole.

She frightened the dust and smoke that hadn't been long since he came back and ran into the back room, screaming vigorously into the sky, who is so bad! Almost cleaved it into a roasted bird! Angry bird! Angry bird!

Chen Yan saw that the place where it used to play had become a huge hole, the bird's eyes were stupid, and he raised his head and yelled, "Hey!!"

Mu Xue went out of the room without getting up, put on her shoes, opened the door and ran out to take a look, no! Yes! Right!

There is no flat ground in front of me, it has become a huge pit, and the ground is still smoking. Some of the usual playthings of Dust and Smoke are chopped into ashes, and Mu Xue is dumbfounded by Dust and Smoke.

One person, one bird, staring blankly at everything in front of him, it was incredible.

Is Mu Xue so powerful at the extreme top of the incredible dome? But the top of the dome is only the third level in the sky thunder, and the sixth level is the sky thunder. That day... Mu Xue can't imagine anything for the time being, forgive her for her insight.

With such a big movement in Chenguige, the Supreme Immortal Venerable has not yet sat down. Suddenly hearing the "banging" sound from Chenguige, both the Supreme Immortal and the newly rescued Ren Yingying were shocked.

"Master, what happened to Chen Guige?" Ren Yingying couldn't help but worry.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable said with a solemn "um", and disappeared into the hall. Ren Yingying saw it and followed him.

Mu Xue and Chenyan were one person and one bird, and they didn't react for a long time. Mu Xue didn't know what to do. The top of the dome was very powerful, but what about such a big hole? How to explain to others.

Chen Yan gave a soft "quack" before regaining his senses. The bird's eyes turned to look at Mu Xue, who was looking at him. Mu Xue was a little flustered by it, "I...are you back?"

Chen Yan ignored Mu Xue's question, looked at his stretched his neck and looked at Da Hang again, and glanced at Mu Xue again, the meaning in his eyes was very obvious.

Mu Xue actually understood its meaning, and scratched the back of her head anxiously, "So what, what's going on? Today's Lei is too big, look at how the dusty ground has been split? It's a natural disaster. "Mu Xue quickly picked herself clean and threw the pot to God.

Chenyan made a "gurg" sound from his throat, and the bird's eyes stared at her without blinking. It was obvious that he did not believe what Mu Xue said.

Mu Xue: The silly bird doesn't seem to be that stupid.

When the Supreme Immortal Venerable and Ren Yingying arrived, they were dumbfounded when they saw this big hole in the courtyard.

This...what's going on?

When Mu Xue saw the Supreme Immortal and Ren Yingying, she was happy again and then wanted to escape, it's over! This is just great! how to explain? How to explain that they believe it! This is the Supreme Immortal Venerable, she still can't tell the Supreme Immortal Venerable about this Heavenly Thunder, in short, she can't let anyone know that she has awakened Lei Linggen.