59. How long

Mu Xue practiced with her legs crossed, and she could feel the warmth in her abdomen, and a burst of energy slowly spread upward.

She could feel that she was about to break through the cultivation base of the late foundation stage, and Mu Xue continued to practice.

After Mu Xue's rest, she was delighted, the late stage of foundation building! She is in the late stage of foundation building, hahaha, at this kind of cultivation speed, she will definitely be special in the future.

Mu Xue stood up comfortably, really happy, but it was a pity that there was nothing to eat in this world. For her, there is no soul drop in a world without food.

I don't know if I can go out and stroll around, and then I'll see where there's food, buy it and cook it for myself, Mu Xue is eager to go out, but as soon as she moves, thinking of her first arrival, it's only a day away. After causing so many things, and now going out again, let others worry about it.

Mu Xue decided to practice with peace of mind and think of a way to get out after some time.

I took out Tianlei's book and flipped through it. On this day, she only practiced at the beginning of the second stage, and she would get a thunderbolt palm and gain the benefits of a hidden cultivation base.

Mu Xue calmed down and began to practice Tian Lei, then crossed her legs and began to practice. I don't know how long she practiced, Mu Xue's whole body was smoking, and the smoke emitted from her body was getting bigger and bigger.

Gradually flashes of lightning flashed in the smoke, and the color of the lightning was purple. Mu Xue didn't know that this phenomenon occurred on her body, because she felt like she was going to break through the initial stage of the second stage of the sky thunder. Yunlei.

Mu Xue's body went from numb to dryness, and soon the heat in her body rushed from her abdomen to her voice, Mu Xue couldn't help screaming.

"Ah!!" Mu Xue raised her head and screamed, and then she fell to the ground. The cold sweat made Mu Xue drenched all over.

Mu Xue couldn't support it, and the whole person fell to the ground and passed out into a coma. When Mu Xue woke up, the ice spirit obstacle avoidance was shaking in front of Mu Xue's eyes, as if worried about her.

Mu Xue forced her body to sit up, she used her spiritual sense to penetrate her meridians, and as expected, there were purple lightning everywhere in her dantian and meridians.

It was Tianlei's early stage of the second stage that she broke through. Ziyunlei covered her whole body. At this time, Ziyunlei's domineering made her body unable to withstand the intrusion of this power for a while and faint.

Now she wants to learn to control Ziyun Lei. Mu Xue closed her eyes for luck and condensed Ziyun Lei in front of her. Gradually, purple lightning came out of her body and condensed into a football-sized ball in front of her. The purple thunder group can feel its power from the naked eye.

Mu Xue wanted to experiment to see how powerful it was, but this was in the space, and she was not willing to destroy the space of her baby.

So I can only talk about it later, Mu Xue pinched only one hand, and Zi Tuan "bang" flashed, and got into Mu Xue's body one after another, but Mu Xue didn't feel it, and her body had fully adapted to the existence of Zi Yun Lei.

"Huh..." Mu Xue exhaled, and her cultivation level rose, and Tianlei also broke through the initial stage of the second stage. She felt that she could not practice too anxiously, or she was afraid she could not stand it.

If something went wrong, it would be more than a loss. Mu Xue escaped from the Kunlun Sect, and it was a pity for her life. As long as she was not in the Kunlun Sect, the days were very good, not to mention that she still has her Supreme Immortal Venerable and her fellow teachers. Senior brothers and sisters.

Mu Xue smiled from the bottom of her heart, stretched her waist, and patted Bing Ling to avoid obstacles, "You can play with a card in the space by yourself, I'm going out."

Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance shook his card body, saying that after knowing Mu Xue's words, Mu Xue felt magical, "Are you a good product?"

Mu Xue sighed for a while before remembering how long she had been in this space? She doesn't know, no, she will put an hourglass in the space later, it will not be good if she exposes the stuff.

Mu Xue flashed out, always feeling as if she had forgotten something, it seemed to be quite important.

Flashing out of space, she glanced at the hourglass, and Mu Xue was stunned, lying down! ! Her fallen leaves! Her stairs! ! That's it! This time it's over.

The cultivator even forgot about his own work. After only going to work for a few days, he was absent for two days.

Mu Xue panicked and dressed neatly, and rushed out the door like a wind, almost falling to the ground with the dust and smoke that was swinging.

"Qua!" Chen Yan let out a big "quack" towards Mu Xue, who was only left behind, scaring the bird to death.

Like a tornado, Mu Xue rushed to the gate of the Mortal Dust Hall. It happened to be early in the morning at this time, and it would not be the third day of absenteeism.

"Sister Mu Xue, have you cultivated?" Du Jiaping saw Mu Xue very happy and smiled at her.

Mu Xue looked flustered and embarrassed, "I'm really sorry, I... I don't know how quickly this time passes."

     Du Jiaping didn't mind at all, "This is normal. Many immortal cultivators forget the time in their cultivation. Even though the junior sisters practice, whoever has time will come to sweep them when they are free, don't worry."