40. Little wild cat

Mu Xue grinned and made Dongfang Chen enough angry again. Under this occasion, Dongfang Chen, as a master, was not irritable and blamed.

"Don't mess around." Dongfang Chen abruptly turned his anger into a word of persuasion.

Seeing that success had reached Dongfang Chen's nausea, Mu Xue didn't immediately continue to speak. Liu Bing shouldn't have to spend her spiritual power first, should she wait for a round or two?

As soon as Liu Bing arrived at the table, Dongfang Chen, Yunze, and Li Ruwen stepped forward and greeted them with concern.

Mu Xue completely ignored the "love each other" between them, and threw a small fairy fruit in her mouth, turning around to watch the excitement, and inadvertently met Mu Qing's sight.

Mu Qing aroused a smile, and nodded towards Mu Xue. There was a small fairy fruit in her mouth, and she was stunned for a moment. She looked so cute . She also nodded towards Mu Qing, and then looked away from the hostess. Don't talk too much to the silly male partner, don't have a scene that didn't hurt her. After so much exchange, there will be scenes that abuse her, so how wrong she is.

After a glimpse, Mu Xue moved her gaze curiously over, attracted by the gleaming white in front of the Flower Fairy who was wearing a floral dress..

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's halo-like jade-like side face, while warm and moist, the facial features perfectly interpret what is called the posture of heaven and man, Mu Xue's words are poor, she can't think of any words to describe such a perfect man, so she Little Xianguo stopped chewing, staring at the Supreme Immortal Venerable with wide-open eyes, maintaining the same posture motionlessly.

It may be that Mu Xue's vision was too "scorching", and the Supreme Immortal Venerable frowned, looking in the direction where Mu Xue was..

Mu Xue's head was blank at this time, and she didn't expect this fairy to look back at her after all her thoughts! !

Then she had a sense of guilty conscience of being caught, and she grinned openly, but she forgot that her mouth was still full of small fairy fruit. With this grin, the small fairy fruit fell from her mouth. The juice also flowed from her mouth, and with the shaved face before, it looked like she had been punched a few times, embarrassed and funny..

Supreme Immortal Venerable: "..."

The fan of Xianzun happened to see this scene in his eyes, and smiled so that he directly said, "Hahahaha..." He covered his handsome face with the fan.

Several other immortals looked at him inexplicably smiling, and rarely saw him smiling so happily, so they asked him curiously..

Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable finally stopped his smile. When he wanted to share with the other immortal Venerables, he suddenly saw that Mu Xue was staring at him with vicious eyes, as if to warn him not to talk nonsense.

Jade Dragon has been Immortal Venerable for a long time no one dared to look at him with this look. For thousands of years, he has met countless people, almost all looking up at him with eyes of worship and affection. Suddenly, he was stared at him like this by Mu Xue, and he was a little stunned. .

"Yuan Che?" Black-clothed Immortal Venerable directly called his name.

Yulong Xianzun then smiled without incident, "Nothing, just saw a little wild cat eating fairy fruit."

Black fairy: "?" Little wild cat? Where's the little wild cat from here? Just like to talk, the black fairy shook his head helplessly.

Mu Xue heard this sentence, little wild cat? ? The name of the overbearing president Su Marie, the hairs all over her body are erected, eh...worried.

Mu Xue, who was terrified by Kuo, was instantly attracted by the competition, and she left behind all the handsome or not.