45. So excessive

Everyone is looking for someone to rescue Mu Xue, Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable did not conceal the surprise in his eyes, "Supreme Immortal Venerable?" How could he help an insignificant female disciple?

The Supreme Immortal Venerable several people looked at each other, this... really is the hand of the Supreme Immortal Venerable...

"Don't bully the weak based on your cultivation." The melodious voice of the Supreme Immortal resounded in the entire competition platform.

The entire competition platform was silent, who could have expected that the Supreme Immortal Venerable would actually rescue the waste material Mu Xue?

Liu Xiqiu was holding her heart, still vomiting blood, panting, this is not the white light barrier that ordinary cultivators can have, her green vine is just a touch, which can cause her spiritual power to be greatly damaged, which can be seen. How terribly high a person's cultivation is.

But what Liu Xiqiu didn't expect was that it would be the hand of the Supreme Immortal Venerable. Liu Xiqiu hated Mu Xue even more strongly. Why! Why even the Supreme Immortal Venerable protects this bitch! ! What is so good about her?

Mu Xue felt that her head was in a stunned circle all day, no, she was stunned again, what happened just now? Who covered her with a transparent hood? However, when Mu Xue was still wondering, the handsome fairy she had spied at before spoke, and this transparent cover turned out to be set by him!

But she doesn't know him at all? Is this boss so enthusiastic?

Just when Kunlun sent to the elders and all the disciples were shocked, a clear female voice sounded from the competition platform...

"Thanks to the boss, he is indeed the most handsome and invincible! The boss is not only shockingly handsome, he speaks with a good voice, and his heart is so good. If there is no help from the boss, I am afraid I have been seriously injured by the other party. My master has never taught me how to dodge these attacks." Mu Xue said a series of rainbow farts, and the Supreme Immortal was so praised.

Everyone sitting in the test bench: "..." Can you please point your face? Can she ask for more face? !

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was a little stunned by her praise, it seemed that it was the first time that he was praised in front of such a person.

"...With a little effort, no need to hang your teeth."

Mu Xue stroked her tousled hair, grinning, "hanging his teeth."

Supreme Immortal Venerable: "..."

Elder Liu became uncomfortable, raised his ambitions, extinguished his own prestige, and accused Mu Xue of being unkind.

Dongfang Chen has been breathed in and out by Mu Xue, is this woman looking for death! !

Mu Xue doesn't care Elder Liu accuses her in front of so many people. She is not only indifferent. In fact, this is her goal, so that everyone knows how Dongfang Chen and several other seniors treat her.

"I don't know how to practice, and Master didn't teach me, let alone give any secrets to the exercises. Master loves to hug Junior Sister Liu Bing every day. Master said that my existence is to shield Senior Sister Liu Bing. This kind of gossip, I don't need to practice at all, just feel relieved to be the shield of Junior Sister Liu Bing."

Mu Xue retorted Elder Liu with the appearance of being unjustly aggrieved, and then took a sigh of relief and said, "Big Brother and Junior Brother both told me that it doesn't matter if I die, but Senior Sister Liu Bing can't bear any injuries."

As soon as Mu Xue's voice fell, there was an uproar in the competition stage. The disciples didn't expect Mu Xue to be so miserable? With such a master on the stand, Xiu Xian's journey is probably ruined, but it is indeed too wasteful.

Elder Liu and Dongfang Chen's expressions are not to mention how ugly, they are as ugly as they are.

Liu Bing was instantly stared at her like a monkey, and she was whispering. She clenched her fist secretly, Mu Xue! ! She is at odds with her.

Mu Xue's words let other elders and immortal sects see the excitement of the Kunlun School. He never thought that Dongfang Chen was so excessive. It was unheard of to use an innocent female disciple as a substitute for his beloved female disciple.

Liu Bing, Yun Ze, and Li Ruwen lowered their heads, not wanting to be seen as monkeys. Yun Ze and Li Ruwen were even more blaming Mu Xue for hurting Junior Sister Liu Bing again. How innocent is Senior Sister Liu Bing, why should she bear these strange eyes? Besides, the master originally recruited Mu Xue into the martial arts, he came to serve as a stand-in for Junior Sister Liu Bing, otherwise Mu Xue's aptitude was not enough to enter the Tao of immortality.

"Master, send me to Xi to sit." After Mu Xue finished accusing her, she cheeked Dongfang Chen to send her to Xi to sit.

The elders of Qing were completely speechless to her, and they had offended people like this, and even dared to let people send her up. This baby girl had a thick face.

Liu Xiqiu let the Yunhou Mountain of Heyun Xianju, that is, Liu Xiqiu's master, pulled back, and gave Liu Xiqiu a look. To vent his anger and offend the Supreme Immortal, what a fool, so many opportunities than after the trial. I have chosen such a full-bodied scene and let others discuss their Crane Cloud Immortal Residence!

Liu Xiqiu was taken away by Yunhou Mountain, and Mu Xue was also sent to the table to sit. Although I don't know who sent her up, it's good to sit on the table and eat small fairy fruit as a melon-eating crowd. Who will give her away It doesn't matter who came up. When Mu Xue passed Dongfang Chen's side, it would be best if he didn't see her.

Mu Xue became a crowded audience who ate melons and watched the excitement, ignoring the strange eyes of the people around her, and the lore of Liu Bing's eyes, and the strong reproaches of Yunze and Li Ruwen in the eyes of her.

Several Immortal Venerables had a conversation at this time, "This is unheard of." Black Immortal Venerable wanted to say something, but he wanted to stop.

Jade Dragon Xianzun opened the jade bone fan and slapped it, "A good calculation." Anyone who has had a better experience in the world of Xiuxian knows what Dongfang Chen's idea is.

"Sister flower? Haha..." A woman who hides to be a beloved woman, a furnace that is to be trampled at will, the god of flowers evokes a deep smile, but it is a pity, I am afraid that he can get it in addition to the furnace, beloved The woman...is going to be in his arms.

Hua Shen Xian Zun looked towards Liu Bing, Liu Bing was looking in the direction of Supreme Immortal Venerable, and he met Hua Shen Xian Zun's eyes, Hua Shen Xian Zun blinked at her, Liu Bing was red from toes to the roots of his ears, thinking : This Immortal Venerable is really not serious. It doesn't matter if he can't get the Supreme Immortal Venerable, it doesn't matter if he can be favored by another Immortal Venerable.

The other immortals have no interest in Liu Bing, but the sloppy female disciple has fun temperament, and beauty is not the first. Why should a porcelain doll with no fun compete?