112: old

Mu Xue waited for a long time, but still no one came down to challenge her. It seems that she has won. Mu Xue is actually a little confused. The competition in the original article must not be won by the original owner, but this time, she won the first place in the competition.

  "Disciples of all sects, but no one wants to challenge Mu Xue, a disciple of Shushan sect?" Elder Chang Lian calmed down his excitement for a while before asking.

  The arena was silent, who would go down to compete with Mu Xue again? Not to mention whether it can be defeated, even if Mu Xue is defeated and hurts her, she will be scolded to death by the elders of all sects. It is hard to come out with a cultivator of Lei Lingen, and it is estimated that she will hurt a hair of her hair was blamed to death.

  Mu Xue didn't know that her status had changed drastically all of a sudden, won? Mu Xue looked at the crowd in the seats with a bewildered expression, and won this competition just like that?

  Neither the hero nor the heroine won, nor did the second boss, which surprised Mu Xue, why couldn't she believe that she actually won?

  "I...I won?" Mu Xue asked Elder Chang Lian blankly.

  The kindness on Elder Chang Lian's face is indescribably conspicuous, "Of course, you are the first in this competition."

  Mu Xue was a little happy and a little worried, she was worried that what kind of plot would be changed if she did this?

  She hopes that the plot will follow the original text. Of course, she is not on the list of cannon fodder female supporting roles. The main thing is that it is useless for her to worry about it. Let's take one step at a time.

  The disciples were all shocked by Mu Xue, whether it was her cultivation base or her Leilinggen, the one who laughed at Mu Xue before, now slapped Mu Xue in the face, not too loudly, and now they dare not say a word.

  It's a pity that Mu Xue won, if she doesn't show off, she won't be able to win the next competition, let alone whether she will survive until the next competition.

  After running around the scene, after showing off, he returned to the seat of Supreme Immortal Venerable. The disciples of Shushan sect felt that Mu Xue really made them look good this time.

  Elder Shangxian has never been so happy before, smiling so much that his teeth can't see his eyes, he's so happy.

  "You Shushan sect! This time it is really prestigious."

  "I'm jealous."

  Almost all the elders of the sect came to flatter the elders of Shangxian. Anyone who understands knows that the most important thing in Leilingen is Tianlei. Both are indispensable. If you have both, then this person must be a powerful person in the future. A capable person who shocked the entire world of cultivating immortals.

  Those who know these are all at the elder level, and even the immortals don't know the exquisiteness and power of this.

  Although Elder Shangxian was very happy, he was not fascinated by the flattery.

  "Thank you, thank you. Although this disciple has Thunder Lingen, he is still too reckless in temperament, and he is not comparable to some outstanding disciples in your sect." Elder Shangxian also praised them back, otherwise, he was afraid that Mu Xue would be killed.

  Mu Xue returned to the seat and grinned at the supreme immortal, "Master, I won the first place!" Share the joy with her immortal master who has no desires or desires.

  The Supreme Immortal Venerable was obviously very happy, "Very well, I will return to the Mortal Hall and give you a few things as a gift for the teacher."