107:Don't listen

It is estimated that if they knew it, they would be surprised, and would not dare to expose the formation to Mu Xue's sight.

Mu Xue feels amused when she thinks about it.
These people have done a lot of evil, and God will take care of them.
If they do injustice, they will kill themselves.
The truth and laws have not changed through the ages.

Today, let her clean up them,
"Why? Don't you dare to come down?"

Mu Xue just wanted to provoke them. She still wants to collect a few more formations.
What tricks do they have, you have Zhang Liang's plan for her.
There have been beam ladders.

The disciples of the Five Poison Sect were so irritated by Mu Xue that they really went down to challenge a few, but they were all solved by Mu Xue.

Although they did not kill them, it must be difficult to return to the Five Poison Sect. .

Mu Xue was playing a bit boring, and found that the Five Poison Sect had only used poison but was a formation method. It was of no use to Mu Xue.

No, he had already received a few formation methods, and they came to the door to give gifts.

So far, she has not revealed her true cultivation level.

In the eyes of everyone, she is still a female disciple of Jindan Dzogchen.

When Mu Xue thought she had no chance to announce her true cultivation base to the public, an unexpected person came down to challenge her.

"It's you?" As soon as Mu Xue saw him with a relaxed expression, she was in a bad mood, because the man in front of her was the one who gave her the ghost array at the time.

When Qiao Mochen came out of the scene, everyone was boiling, "It's Senior Brother Qiao!"

"Senior Brother Qiao is getting more and more handsome."

"Qiao Mocheng? As expected, he is the most outstanding disciple of the Five Poison Sect. He appeared, Mu Xue did not. May be the first place in this competition."

"Well, I think so too."

"Qiao Mochen is too good, have you seen his cultivation?"

"Wow! Yuanying Dzogchen!"

"So awesome ! Qiao Mochen is only at a young age, so Yuanying Dzogchen can be achieved!"

"However, , It's still far behind the Supreme Immortal."

"Of course, who can compare with the Supreme Immortal? That is the lover in all women's dreams

."

Mu Xue didn't expect that he would come down to challenge her.

Qiao Mochen didn't have the indifferent and arrogant attitude before, but was a little polite to Mu Xue...

Why was it so? Because he just said, "Qiao Mochen." Then it was gone, and the expression in her eyes was not so sick.

At least Mu Xue felt a bit of politeness. Maybe it was because she wanted to leave one in front of so many people. Good impression.

Mu Xue was not welcome, "It turned out to be Qiao Mochen."
He looked at Qiao Mochen up and down very rudely, and then made a "cut", the sarcasm was obvious.

Qiao Mochen was taken aback by Mu Xue's attitude.

No one had dared to treat him like this, who was not polite.

"The test is fine, but...I have one condition." Qiao Mocheng said to Mu Xue with an indifferent face.

Mu Xue felt that Liu Bing and the others were not the only shameless people in this world, there was still one standing in front of her.