100 : killing intent

There was a loud noise inside surrounded by layers of soil, and no one knew what kind of fierce struggle had taken place inside.

Of course, Mu Xue hoped that Zhong Kuibei would win, not because it was not pleasing to see that Yunze, she hadn't forgotten why Yunze died for the original owner, and that was indispensable.

The sound inside the soil enclosure was very loud, Mu Xue was shocked, and quickly regained consciousness and took a look on the competition platform.

Mu Xue was almost scared to death. Yun Ze and Zhong Kuibei stood on opposite sides at the same time, but Yun Ze still did not hold his knees and knelt on the ground.

"Zhong Kui wins north."

Mu Xue was very happy, "Good job!"

 Mu Xue couldn't help howling.

The people around him cast their sights on Mu Xue. 

After Mu Xue finished shouting, she hurriedly covered her mouth. After that, the true feelings were so terrible.

Zhong Kuibei couldn't help looking in the direction of Mu Xue. After all, only Mu Xue shouted out in the audience. Seeing Mu Xue's appearance, his handsome face was stunned. It seemed that he didn't expect such a beautiful woman in the world.

Mu Xue didn't dare to say anything more, make any small moves, etc., don't wait for others to say that she betrayed the martial art, it would be a bad thing.

At Zhong Kuibei's look, the Supreme Immortal Venerable looked in his eyes again, moved to sit in front of Mu Xue, and squeezed the other Immortal Venerable from the Shushan School next door with question marks. 

After reacting, he immediately gave up his position obediently. Fortunately, the position Wide enough.

Yunze lost. This angered the disciples of the Kunlun faction to an explosion, and Senior Brother Yunze lost!

The other disciples all went down to compete with Zhong Kuibei, Mu Xue looked tired for Zhong Kuibei, one after another, even if someone beat Zhong Kuibei, it would not be surprising, after all, people have limited energy.

After a long time, Zhong Kuibei still steadily landed on the competition platform, and the loser was the disciple who challenged Zhong Kuibei.

Mu Xue kept sighing. This is really amazing. To tell the truth, if she were to be her, she would be getting tired of it, not to mention the limited spiritual power, but this Zhong Quebei is like a constantly useful spiritual power. of.

No matter how unbeatable, the Yuanying stage disciples were scarce, and half of them were defeated by Zhong Kuibei.

Awesome! Mu Xue sent him two words, and just after sending him two words, something unexpected happened to Mu Xue.

Ren Xiu stood up, "I'll challenge."

Ren Xiu came out, and the disciples of the Shushan School immediately boiled, Mu Xue frowned, this... she really couldn't tell who would win.

As far as the current situation is concerned, the winner is likely to be Ren Xiu, because Ren Xiu is already in the middle stage of Yuanying, and it is not known whether this period of time reaches the latter stage of Yuanying.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying supported Ren Xiu's move. Mu Xue really didn't want to see the male lead, but as the same sect, of course it would be better to win. The brothers, sisters and masters can all be happier.

Personal grievances are placed in front of the school, Mu Xue still knows the overall situation of Gu Quan, after all, he wants to teach Ren Xiu, it is very simple, and sometimes it is time.