13. The golden finger

Mu Xue did not conceal her dislike for Yunze and Li Ruwen.  

She really disliked and spurned them. They hurt an innocent person who grew up with them for her beloved woman. It is so natural to hurt her.

 Although Mu Xue has no strength, she still glared at them several times.

Dongfang Chen walked to Mu Xue with a gloomy face, staring at Mu Xue condescendingly, and the warning in his eyes made Mu Xue step back.

Dongfang Chen originally wanted to teach Mu Xue a lesson, but when he approached Mu Xue, he met her crystal clear eyes.

 Dongfang Chen pondered for a moment, and finally just glanced at Mu Xue. She could have such a look at a young age. 

I can't imagine how beautiful and moving she will be in some time, of course, she can only become his own furnace.

I didn't know that I was thinking of some dirty Mu Xue, she breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he stopped attacking her, she was so painful now, the pendant on her heart still made her feel a little numb with electricity, and she didn't know how. For one thing, let's go back to the dormitory and look at the situation later.

Dongfang Chen took Liu Bing away, while Yunze and Li Ruwen had already arranged their hair and clothes that were messed up by Mu Xue, and they didn't even look at Mu Xue, and followed Dongfang Chen away.

Why does Mu Xue think she is still losing? Hold it! They were all in peace, but she was injured and almost died. Damn, this God's way is too unreasonable, right?

Holding her heart, dragging her aching body and moving back to her own bedroom one step at a time, the disciples watched enough of the excitement, but I don't know why they didn't disperse. It might be that Mu Xue thought she was too weird and wanted to hurt Jin. She has a cultivation base in the pill stage, doesn't she know that she is only at the fifth level of Qi cultivation stage?

Mu Xue couldn't control so many people watching her, she just wanted to go back to her bedroom, but at this moment, someone stopped her.

"Mu Xue, I used to think that you were a waste material but regarded yourself as innocent. When I saw it today, you didn't just see yourself as innocent, but didn't have a brain." A female disciple in pink clothes laughed at Mu Xue, not at all for Mu Xue at this moment. Feel sympathy for the injury.

"That's not it. The waste wood of Wulinggen doesn't know how to get into the Dongting Xianju, oh~! By the way, look at my memory. At the beginning, you were selected by the Eastern Master. They were chosen for similar lengths." Another male disciple also joined the team mocking Mu Xue.

Mu Xue's face was very ugly, there was no way she could not mind anyone being ridiculed like this, even if a woman was babbling, a big man would be so broken.

"Oh, stare at me? You don't even look at your body injury. Also, when you don't have any injuries, the cultivation level is only at the fifth level of the Qi training period, and the whole Dongting Xianju can't find a second one. For someone lower than you." The female disciple in pink clothes looked up and down Mu Xue contemptuously.

Mu Xue's cultivation base rose from the fifth floor to the eighth floor, and no one knew about it for the time being.

The disciples onlookers couldn't help but laugh, isn't it? The most useless person couldn't find the second person. It really embarrassed them Dongting Xianju. I don't know why Elder Yu had to say such ridiculous things.

Mu Xue covered her heart with one hand, her little head drooping, "Get out of the way!" her voice was low.

The female disciple in pink clothes didn't expect Mu Xue to be so hard-hearted, "Believe it or not, I'll add some frost to you!?" After speaking, the palm of her hand was condensed with ice thorns, extremely sharp.

Before Mu Xue could speak, she was stopped by a male disciple. Mu Xue recognized this male disciple as if he was named Lu Yuqing.

"Okay, Chen Xue, I know that even the ice thorns were trained by you at the beginning of your foundation." Lu Yuqing said as he surrounded the ice thorns on Chen Xue's palm with water. It was obvious that Lu Yuqing was the master. He cultivated the spiritual roots of water, and his cultivation base was above Chen Xue.

"You!" Chen Xue was unwilling to see Lu Yuqing stopped, but she really couldn't beat Lu Yuqing, so she had to give it up.

"You wait for me." Chen Xue glared at Mu Xue, then turned and got out of the crowd.

After Chen Xue left, the male disciple who had picked Mu Xue naturally also followed.

Mu Xue continued to walk slowly towards the bedroom without expression. When she passed by Lu Yuqing, she thanked him softly. No matter whether Lu Yuqing heard it or not, now she has no way to fight for herself, in this world of cultivating immortals. Here, the weak have no right to speak.

Feeling the maliciousness of this world, Mu Xue sighed silently. It depends on the situation. Now the main thing is to take care of the injury first, and then whether you want to practice seriously, at the very least, you must have the skills to save your life, and Lu Yuqing, , the name is Inexplicably familiar..., but I don't know what his ending is in the article?

Her memory has always been poor, and she can't remember everything about the protagonist, let alone such an inconspicuous supporting role.

I can't think of it while walking. Forget it, if Lu Yuqing is really dangerous, it's not too late to remind him when she remembers it. The most important thing is that she can't remember it.

After returning to the bedroom, Mu Xue's head was a little dizzy, and Mu Xue, with a pale face, held on to lock the door, and then leaned on the bed and shook her hands and took out the pendant from her heart.

Just after taking out the pendant, Mu Xue feels much more comfortable. Does this pendant have electricity? Mu Xue didn't know what was wrong with her, and she used her divine sense to poke in. It doesn't matter if she doesn't probe, she was startled when she probed, damn! There is room inside! ! ?

Mu Xue just stepped in and pulled back her divine consciousness, her dirty little face was full of weirdness and doubts, this...this...is it the legendary golden finger? The golden finger of the traverser?

Isn't she dreaming? Mu Xue pinched herself fiercely, without dreaming, really, really, it turns out that the traverser really has room for gold fingers! Doesn't it mean that she is going to be a coaxing character?

Thinking of the scene where Dongfang Chen stepped on her feet and crushed them at will, she felt refreshed! Mu Xue kissed this pendant several times by pressing her little heart banging.

I don't know what the inside of this pendant looks like? Mu Xue felt particularly curious, so she took a deep breath. She planned to flash into the pendant. This time, although she entered the space as a whole, she was not defensive at all. She was full of thoughts that she was going to be a cowboy. The coaxed characters can hang those outside who bullied her but she has been unable to fight back. Mu Xue directly entered the pendant space.