118: kissing

The hail turned into sharp ice thorns, scraping on Mu Xue's body, Mu Xue had no way to stop it.

  The wind was so strong that Mu Xue couldn't see what was ahead, let alone dodge.

  Even if she saw the ice thorns coming towards her, she couldn't hide, because if she hid, she would be blown out of the bramble forest by the wind, so she had no other way but to move forward.

  Ice thorns swarmed towards Muxue continuously, and Muxue's body was scratched everywhere, even her face was scarred.

  Because of the strong wind, Mu Xue could only bear it, as long as she distracted, she would be blown out, so all the injuries and walking against the wind now would be meaningless.

  The flying ice thorns pierced Mu Xue's thigh, Mu Xue let out a low cry, couldn't hold on for a while, and took several steps back, but fortunately Mu Xue stopped in time, otherwise it would have been really miserable.

  The blood on her thigh kept flowing, and Mu Xue couldn't care about it anymore. Although she didn't know how long she had walked, she had no way out at all.

  Step by step, Mu Xue walked with great difficulty, with countless icicles pierced into her body, but luckily, none of them hit vital points.

  Mu Xue's consciousness gradually became blurred, she only knew that she couldn't fall, absolutely couldn't.

  While holding his breath, the wind suddenly stopped, replaced by biting cold.

  Mu Xue opened her eyes slightly, and vaguely saw the iceberg and snow field in front of her, finally... at the last moment, Mu Xue brought herself into the space, plunged into the spiritual spring, and passed out with black eyes .

  When Mu Xue woke up, she was lying in the arms of the Supreme Immortal, she was so frightened that she got up and ran out of the Lingquan.

  "Then what... I didn't do it on purpose." Mu Xue's eyes dodged and she didn't dare to look at the Supreme Immortal. After thinking about it, he was in a deep sleep. There's nothing to be afraid of. Besides, she didn't mean it.

Mu Xue looked at the Supreme Immortal Venerable several times in confusion, and after putting on the thick clothes she had prepared, Mu Xue left the space.

  There was an iceberg in front of him, even though Mu Xue was wearing such thick clothes, it was still cold, seeing that she was about to freeze, she hurriedly urged her spiritual power to warm her body.

  After warming up, I observed the surrounding terrain and took out a map to compare it carefully. The road leading to Xueliuli was the most deformed and difficult to walk.

  No matter how hard it is to go, there is no other way, but this is the only way, Mu Xue cautiously walked towards the direction indicated by the map.

  The Supreme Immortal had a dream. He dreamed of becoming a partner with Mu Xue, but in order to protect him, Mu Xue was stabbed and turned into a vegetative state. No matter what methods he tried, Mu Xue still couldn't wake up, and she fell into the tomb not long after. , he... followed suit.

  After that, he fell into a place where there was nothing, and he couldn't get to the end no matter what.

  Mu Xue was climbing one snow mountain after another. Fortunately, she had a base of cultivation, otherwise she might not be able to stand it with a lower cultivation.

  It's no wonder that there is no return. If you have survived the desert, you can't love the thorn forest. If you can survive the thorn forest, if you don't freeze to death in this iceberg and snow, you will bleed to death.