21. How attractive

Zun Pavilion

"I haven't seen it for a long time." A silver-haired man was sitting on a high chair and smiled at Dongfang Chenxiemei, but the peach blossom eyes never smiled.

Dongfang Chen smiled back, holding Liu Bing in his arms, and Liu Bing snuggled in Dongfang Chen's arms, but her eyes were secretly towards the silver-haired man.

"It's true that I haven't seen it for a long time. I don't know if Brother Mu is practicing smoothly these days." Dongfang Chen seems to have had a smooth breeze recently, which is quite proud of the spring breeze.

The silver-haired man naturally took Liu Bing's suggestion in his eyes, smiled playfully, and continued to exchange greetings with Dongfang Chen.

"I'm afraid it won't be as smooth as Brother Dongfang. I don't know if it broke through the late Yuanying stage and entered the Yuanying Dzogchen?"

Dongfang Chen did not admit or deny it, but his attitude was obvious. The silver-haired man was telling the truth.

The silver-haired man didn't seem to be too surprised by the result, but he clenched a fist to congratulate him.

"That Mum would like to congratulate Dongfang brother, congratulations on Yuanying Great Perfection." The silver-haired man congratulated Dongfang Chen unhurriedly.

Dongfang Chen politely said, "Thank you, thank you, I am still no better than Brother Mu." What is Yuan Ying Dzogchen? When the competition meeting is over, he will be able to break through the early stage of his awakening. At that time, Mu Qing will not be able to keep up with his cultivation level.

Already in the middle of his life, Mu Qing always had a cynical attitude. He looked at Liu Bing in Dongfang Chen's arms. Although the beauty was beautiful, she was less flattering, and her body was shriveled. However, it seemed like an extreme Yin body

Dongfang Chen's nerves tightened suddenly, and he held Liu Bing even more tightly. Liu Bing was different. She raised the corners of her mouth with joy. It was obvious that no man could resist her temptation.

Mu Qing and Liu Bing exchanged eyes, and Mu Qingchao quietly blinked at Liu Bing and Liu Bing's eyes shone with shame.

The actions of the two of them could not escape Dongfang Chen's eyes. Dongfang Chen was so angry that he wanted to scold Liu Bing, but somehow his anger disappeared instantly when he look at Liu Bing's eyes .

When Dongfang Chen was about to open his mouth to speak to Mu Qing, Mu Qing suddenly shifted his gaze, towards the entrance of the hall, the amazing color in Peach Blossom's eyes overflowed.

Dongfang Chen wondered why Mu Qing had such a reaction, and looked towards the entrance of the temple..

Mu Xue came straight, she didn't dare to use spells in front of Dongfang Chen, for fear that he would see through her cultivation base, after all, who knew the hidden method was foolproof, so she had to be more careful.

Running into the hall in a trot way, the appearance of flying towards Dongfang Chen that made Dongfang Chen want to hug her in his arms and love her.

Dongfang Chen's pupils were dilated, and Mu Xue was flying towards him in his eyes. It was so beautiful.. He didn't even know that Mu Xue could be so beautiful that he was shocked.

Mu Qing has always been a famous prodigal who loves beauties. What kind of beauties have not been seen? Now he looked straight, the woman was suffocating beautifully from start to finish, for fear that his breathing was shocking.

Seeing that Mu Qing stopped looking at her, Liu Bing's eyes were not quite right. When she looked at the entrance of the hall, her face instantly became gloomy, Mu Xue...

Mu Xue ran a little panting, her skin that could be broken by the blow was a little bit far away, glowing with a faint pink color, which added a bit of flattery.

Just running can make Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing who are here, know how attractive her figure is, and her appearance is so beautiful that they can't look away.

Liu Bing clenched her fists and looked at Mu Xue with hatred in her eyes.

"Dongfang Chen, do you want me to attend the competition with you?"