15. Cultivation is cool

When Mu Xue woke up, she found that she was floating in the water, and the water did not make her feel painful. Instead, she felt that the spring water made her particularly comfortable, and her body was a hundred times smoother than when she first entered the space.

I took back the spiritual consciousness that had strolled through my meridians and found that my meridians were glowing with a faint golden light. The place where I had always felt blocked in my previous practice has now been unblocked, and my body's meridians, muscles and bones have all been remodeled.

Mu Xue was excited and speechless in the spring water, this kind of feeling full of power is also great!

"Fuck!" Mu Xue couldn't say other exclamations except for this sentence. She felt that she could practice until the late stage of foundation building..., but it was just what she felt.

Although she felt very comfortable lying in the spring water, she couldn't wait to try to practice meditation. After she went ashore and put on her thin white bedding, Mu Xue began to practice, transporting aura in the meridians of her whole body, which was unobstructed and unobstructed. Cultivation is really cool.

Don't mention how good Mu Xue is. She doesn't want to think about anything now. She just wants to practice. Mu Xue, who calmly practiced, swims in the golden meridians, and strengthens her strength little by little.

I don't know how long it has passed. When Mu Xue felt that she could no longer break through the advanced stage, she gave up. She can't be too anxious. Mu Xue stopped her practice and adjusted her aura slightly before she realized that she had actually advanced to the mid-foundation stage cultivation base. ! !

Mu Xue's eyes widened unbelievably. Isn't this progress too fast? Before, she had only practiced the ninth level of Qi, although she didn't know how long it had passed, but it shouldn't be too long.

All in all, this is a good thing. While Mu Xue was happy, she was a little worried when she thought of Dongfang Chen from the outside world. She advanced so quickly, she would definitely be easy to be discovered, especially if she hides her cultivation base, she can only be affected by her cultivation base. Those who are lower than her are useful, and people with higher cultivation bases can know where her cultivation base has reached by searching her body.

This is better for a while, yes, now I have to start to be irritable again, but what should I do? Mu Xue thought for a while, but didn't expect to have any perfect solution. The only solution that could be used was not to appear in front of Dongfang Chen for the time being.

Mu Xue looked at the spring water to the side. Mu Xue still had the urge to enter the spring water. No, she had to refrain from it. Now she is in the middle stage of foundation foundation cultivation. Don't practice too fast for the time being. She is afraid of side effects. Head to the bookshelf to see what books are there.

Read the book and go out to the dormitory as soon as possible, otherwise she is afraid that she will stay here too long if someone comes to find her and it will be difficult to explain.

When she came to the bookshelf embroidered with some ancient text, Mu Xue looked up and down the books in the bookshelf, and probably flipped through it. It was all some exercises and the like. Thinking of the exercises, she didn't know that she had reached the foundation. How about the mid-term green filament exercises?

The original body is the five spiritual roots, but she chose the wood spiritual roots to cultivate. In fact, gold fire and water are very aggressive spiritual roots, while the other spiritual roots are particularly defensive, and they are relatively inferior to gold and fire. And Shui Linggen is amazing.

Almost all wood spirit roots are related to plants. The green filament of the original owner is a rattan made from a plant. The rattan can become thicker, thinner and sharper. Let yourself change. The attack power of the green filament during the Qi training period is too weak. NS.

After getting out of the dormitory, find an opportunity to go to an open place to test and see how her green filament skills are. Now if it is possible, she wants to practice the fire and water spirit roots.

If the strength comes up, multiple spiritual roots are actually pretty good, but the practitioners of the five spiritual roots are often at the top of the millennium. It is only in the early days of the golden core, and it is only possible to rely on various spiritual cores as assistance to reach that level. Knowing how lucky she is to enter this space.

By the way, how could she have this thing on her forehead? Why not before?