95. Tianlei Clan

Mu Xue turned pale in shock, "Master! Don't!" Mu Xue was so distressed, her master was too pitiful, right? Mistress actually died?

Immediately after the sigh, Supreme Immortal Venerable was about to cut himself off in front of the tombstone, and Mu Xue immediately shouted.

Supreme Immortal Venerable seemed to sense something, looked in the direction where Mu Xue was, Mu Xue and Supreme Immortal Venerable looked at each other, but it was clear that Supreme Immortal Venerable could not see Mu Xue.

"Miss... but you are behind your husband?" Immortal Supreme looked around for the lady in his mouth, but he couldn't find it, so he returned to the tombstone to talk to his lady.

Mu Xue felt relieved when she saw that he didn't have any self-disconnection anymore. She wouldn't let her do it well in her dreams. Fortunately, she was also dreaming, and dreams were always the opposite. In reality, Master and Mistress must be very happy.

It's just... no other scene appeared. Mu Xue was alone in the empty dreamland. This dream was really strange. It didn't look like a dream at all, but rather like being locked in a movie theater.

After Mu Xue was struck by lightning, her consciousness had been locked here, and it was difficult to wake up.

Du Jiaping watched Junior Sister Mu Xue comatose all day, with no sign of waking up.

"Master, it's been a day since Junior Sister Muxue has woken up." Nothing happened, right?

Du Jiaping's worries were the same as Ren Yingying's, and Ren Xiu was also beside him. He was puzzled. In the last life, Mu Xue was not included in the sect, let alone cultivated to the one-year-old infant stage. This life is completely different from the previous life.

Originally, it was only a coincidence that Shizun accepted Mu Xue as a disciple, but now it seems that the situation is indeed different from the previous life.

"Nothing, you all go out first, and use the spiritual power for the teacher and Mu Xue, so that she can wake up as soon as possible." Seeing that Mu Xue hadn't woken up for a day, the only way for Supreme Immortal Venerable is to let her enter the spiritual spring.

The three disciples went out one after another, all thinking of making Mu Xue wake up earlier.

Mu Xue's body was still dark, only his face was clean, and the Supreme Immortal Venerable sighed.

"Senior Qian Wu, this junior knows you are here." Supreme Immortal Venerable suddenly spoke into the air.

Gan Wu has always been accustomed to being cold-blooded, the gentleness on the surface is just for self-cultivation, floating in the spirit pond, what does this junior have nothing to do with him if he is alive or not.

If Mu Xue knew that this guy was so cold-blooded, he would definitely be blown away.

"The younger generation knows where you are, and dare to ask you to send the younger generation's disciples into the space spirit pool for healing." Supreme Immortal Venerable asked Gan Wu to bring Mu Xue into the space.

He couldn't enter Mu Xue's spiritual pond, but he couldn't pull Mu Xue into the spiritual pond. As long as Mu Xue entered the spiritual pond to heal, he would be able to recover completely within half a day.

There was silence in the bedroom, and Supreme Immortal Venerable knew that Senior Gan Wu would definitely pull Mu Xue into the Spirit Pond.

Sure enough, as he expected, the next moment, Mu Xue disappeared, and Supreme Immortal Venerable finally breathed a sigh of relief, which is strange. God's mid-term promotion was a great success, an unprecedented promotion.