33. Ahhhhhhhhhh

The Supreme Immortal Venerable with a jade appearance, even Dongfang Chen is a little ashamed of himself, but before a thousand years of age, he has the cultivation base of the middle stage of distraction, the only middle distraction of the Kunlun School, Elder Yu, more than three thousand years At the age of, exerting all strength is not enough to be in the middle stage of distraction. This is already the limit. I am afraid that it is impossible for Elder Yu to cultivate into the late stage of distraction.

Every time I see the Supreme Immortal Venerable, Dongfang Chen feels uncomfortable in his heart. Originally, his cultivation level is enough to be praised as a rare and visible cultivation material, but as long as he compares with the Supreme Immortal Venerable, his cultivation level is complete Not enough. Dongfang Chen clenched his fists slightly.

And Liu Bing behind Dongfang Chen stared madly at the Supreme Immortal Venerable. What is Dongfang Chen? It's just her stepping stone, and the Supreme Immortal Venerable is her ultimate destination.

The arrival of the Supreme Immortal Venerable caused several elders of the Kunlun faction to step down to greet him. They treated the Supreme Immortal Venerable in a special way. The main thing cannot be blamed on the power of the elders and the appearance of the Supreme Immortal Venerable who doesn't like to see them. Looking at him, I can't wait to put my eyes on his face and take care of it. The elegant and pure breath of the whole body is intoxicating. Everyone loves to lean on him. There are no men, women or children, but it is a pity that the Supreme Immortal Venerable I don't like being approached.

"The Supreme Immortal, are you here? Hurry up, please take a seat." Elder Liu said to the Supreme Immortal very politely.

Elder Yu loves the Supreme Immortal Venerable even more. Although he is very old, he cherishes his talents and loves his talents, regardless of age.

"The disciples of the Kunlun School are looking forward to your coming. The long awaited." Elder Yu smiled happily. Those disciples asked the Supreme Immortal if they would come a few days ago. Now the Supreme Immortal is here. . That satisfies their admiration.

Elder Yu is a little bit hated, why hate Supreme Immortal Venerable is not born in their Kunlun School, what a long face! Unfortunately, he was born in the Shushan School.

The elders of the Kunlun School were enthusiastic towards the Supreme Immortal Venerable, and the other immortal Venerables just greeted them politely, but the latter ones did not feel angry or embarrassed because of this. They are all used to this kind of scene. Because not only others are so interested in Supreme, but they also like Supreme, but Supreme is too indifferent, neither sad nor happy nor sad, it will always be calm and indifferent, and Zhenzhen is indistinguishable from immortals.

"Thank you for their memory for me." The Supreme Immortal Venerable's gentle and polite elder Chao Liu nodded to show his knowledge, and then said to Elder Yu on the side.

The melodious sound like a chime, Elder Yu, who hadn't heard such a pleasant sound for a long time, couldn't help being taken aback. It was really the darling of heaven, and nothing was imperfect.

All the female disciples lowered their heads and blushed with shame. The Supreme Immortal actually thanked them! ! Excited one after another pinched the skirt tightly.

The last few immortals also took the seat. A younger elder served as a judge. The judge can only be an elder with an infant stage or above. Sometimes the disciples in the competition will inevitably have fierce fights. In order to prevent accidents, it is necessary to Only a judge with this kind of cultivation level can control the scene in time. After all, there is still some distance from the bench.

"Well, the Kunlun faction's competition meeting has opened, and the first preparation for the competition..." The judge, Elder Qing, interrupted his words with a scream that resounded throughout the competition scene before he finished speaking.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Pulling the test table vigorously, her face was pale and scared, she didn't dare to look down at all, oooooooo, she's done! Will she fall to death if she falls?

Everyone: "?"