44. Killing intent

Liu Xiqiu felt very helpless for her unknowing appearance, and did not want to have any verbal entanglements with her, "Stop talking nonsense, let's start."

The elder Qing seemed to be watching the two little girls chattering, "Liu Xiqiu, who was cultivated in the middle of the foundation construction of the Crane Cloud Immortal Ju, faced the Kunlun School.. The eighth floor of Mu Xue during the Qi training period." The elder Qing felt embarrassed.

Several immortals didn't seem to have guessed that the sloppy woman's cultivation was so low, and their expressions were a little surprised.

As soon as Liu Xiqiu heard it, her eyes turned cold, and the ivy in her hand turned into countless vines, ready to go in her palm.

Mu Xue looked at the green vine in her hand. It must be particularly painful when it hit someone. What can I do?

Looking at Liu Xiqiu on the opposite side, Mu Xue hugged her arms and raised her head with a haughty "hum", with a look of contempt for everything.

Liu Xiqiu thought that her true face had finally been exposed, and the green vine in her palm was even more crazy.

"I surrender." Mu Xue used the most embarrassing expression and said the most insulting words. She conceded and didn't fight with her. Why? She's so annoyed to go.

Liu Xiqiu was dizzy by her unreasonable way of playing cards, "I don't agree! You must fight me today!" Thinking of the time she was betrayed by "Muxue" four years ago, she wanted to tear Mu Xue to her hands.

Mu Xue didn't, "You said it's better than it! Lao Tzu is not better! I admit defeat, I admit that my skills are not as good as others." Mu Xue said calmly, the elder Chaoqing.

The Qing elder looked at Mu Xue numbly, "The competition stipulates that the party must act before he can admit defeat. Both parties have not acted before, and the challenged party is not eligible to admit defeat, and the competition continues."

Mu Xuele left, what the hell is it? This is too ruthless, that means she must be beaten before she can admit defeat?

The disciples sitting on the table, other sect elders, and Xianzun laughed unkindly when they saw Mu Xue's shocked expression. It was just like that. Now Mu Xue's development that she can't just admit defeat has made all of them, Everyone finds it interesting.

"Let me tell you, this woman is not very good-looking, but her temperament is really interesting." The Black Immortal Venerable looked at Mu Xue on the competition stage with interest.

Jade Dragon Xianzun agreed slightly, "No, it's not a joke in the martial arts, don't worry about it." It's a long and boring road of cultivating immortals, and there is no fun.

The Flower Goddess did not agree. He has always been a person who looks at appearance. This woman is interesting in temperament, but she does not look good, and no matter how interesting it is, it is in vain.

"Come on, take a look at Dongfang Chen, I'm afraid that I am very regretful now that she was included in the martial arts." The cultivation base during the Qi training period is so ugly and interesting that he feels very bored. It is another Dongfang Chen's. The female disciple came very interesting.

Jade Dragon Xianzun glanced at the Flower God Xianzun, "You just see that the parents can't do what you want." With regard to his colorful intestines, Jade Dragon Xianzun reluctantly shook his head and "slapped" the jade bone fan.

"If an interesting soul picks one, even if the appearance is not very good, it will get used to it after a long time." Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable is not the first-day flower goddess to be superficial.