36. The first game

When Elder Yu saw that it was Mu Xue, he thought of the jade pendant, and then checked it with his spiritual sense, and found that Mu Xue's body really had the aura of the jade pendant who recognized the Lord. After all, the jade pendant was carried by him for thousands of years, and the aura he exudes. At a glance, I can perceive that this girl must have a cultivation level beyond the eighth level of Qi training period.

Mu Xue was almost suffocating. Dongfang Chen and Liu Bing arbitrarily controlled the original owner in the play. In this competition, the original owner gave all the spiritual power to Liu Bing, almost again because the spiritual power was too exhausted, And die.

But Dongfang Chen, Liu Bing, and the people of Dongting Xianju didn't blink, and even blamed the original master for being low, and it was useless to call her. Didn't they want to hide the affection between the two? She was about to announce it. She knew that Dongfang Chen wanted to kill her especially now, and even regretted not killing her before. If she didn't take advantage of this competition to let Dongfang Chen expel her from the Kunlun faction, then she would compete. After the conference, she couldn't guarantee what kind of inhuman treatment she would experience.

Dongfang Chen has never been a good person in the play, and his goodness is always good to the heroine.

Mu Xue stopped making trouble, she laughed twice, and sat down. She had to find a suitable time to put forward her third condition, and she had to do it under everyone's attention, so that Dongfang Chen would not have any chance to regret it. , And this best time is when the heroine Liu Bing suffers a lot of spiritual power in the competition, and asks her to give her spiritual power.

After Mu Xue sat down, Yun Ze and Li Ruwen disagreed with what Mu Xue had done. They felt that Mu Xue had hurt Junior Sister Liu Bing and did not respect Master.

Mu Xue, who was sitting quietly by the side, no matter what they thought, she picked herself out of the Kunlun faction, and she must finish it today. As for where the Kunlun faction would go, she didn't think so much for the time being.

Ruthlessness and craziness surged in Dongfang Chen's heart, and tonight he took Mu Xue as a furnace, completely controlled her in his hands, and remembered her flawless figure, Dongfang Chen's heart was hot.

If Mu Xue knew that Dongfang Chen had unusual thoughts towards her, she would be sickened.

The competition meeting began, and successfully attracted everyone's attention and diverted their attention.

The first game is the Kunlun party, the Heyun faction, the confrontation between the two gangs.

"The first round of the competition was Kunlun Sect Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu's cultivation base was in the early stage of foundation construction. For Heyun Sect Liu Ruofan, the early stage of foundation foundation." The entire competition scene process.

Mu Xue felt that the entire rules of the game were quite modern, and it seemed that when comparing these, there should be too much difference in any era and any time and space.

Xiaoyu is Shantu Linggen, and can be regarded as a pretty good disciple among the entire Kunlun School of disciples, while the other is Shuilinggen, and the two of them are not satisfied with each other.

"He Yunxianju, if you surrender now, I will let you go, otherwise I'm afraid I will hurt you badly later." Xiaoyu has always been arrogant and said to his opponent Liu Ruofan with his chin up.

Liu Ruofan is not as arrogant as Xiaoyu, and pays much attention to this competition. "Brother Xiao, it is not always certain who wins until the end, so let's take the move."

Liu Ruofan took the lead as soon as he finished speaking, "The water is full of golden mountains!" Liu Ruofan read the formula and used the common tricks of water spirit roots, and a wall of water instantly appeared in front of him.

"Go!" Liu Ruofan effortlessly drove his spiritual power, and the turbulent wall of water that appeared out of thin air rushed towards Xiaoyu at the fastest speed.

Facing the giant water wall in front of him, Xiao Yu didn't panic at all, but smiled disdainfully.

"Small bugs." After talking about the hand-in-hand posture and reciting the formula, he took a palm at the wall of water coming towards him. The soil that appeared out of thin air directly formed a huge impact with the surging wall of water.

Both of them had their cultivation bases in the early stage of foundation building, and they had comparable output of spiritual power, constantly supporting their magical moves.