25. Things change

However, before Mu Xue could hide behind Mu Qing, Liu Bing's trick was blocked by a light and disappeared.

Liu Bing knew who emitted the light, because she knew it, so her face turned pale, and he was the respected master..

Mu Xue didn't expect that Dongfang Chen would actually stop her, didn't Dongfang Chen love Liu Bing like his life? Why did you save her?

In fact, Dongfang Chen didn't know what was going on. He saw Mu Xue leaning behind Mu Qing, as if Mu Qing was her only life-saving straw. He felt uncomfortable and stopped Liu Bing's Qianjian.

Dongfang Chen did not dare to look at Liu Bing for some reason, only coughed awkwardly, "Binger, don't be impulsive."

Liu Bing looked at Dongfang Chen's eyes with disappointment, Master... he no longer loves her as usual...

Mu Xue pulled the corner of Mu Qing's clothes, a little confused, what's the matter with these two people? As if who betrayed whom?

"Binger, come here to my deity." Dongfang Chen knew that sooner or later he would face this scene. Mu Xue was his furnace and Binger was his love. How could this be compared?

Liu Bing lowered her head, and sat down next to Dongfang Chen obediently, but in her heart she planned how to destroy Mu Xue. If Mu Xue is not dead, those who love her will be distracted. Only when Mu Xue is dead can Master be distracted. Go back to her past.

"Little naughty, seriously hurt your senior sister, who will help you with spiritual power later? After the test is over, the deity will deal with her, and will not make Binger sad." Dongfang Chen coaxed Liu Bing.

Liu Bing didn't expect Master to think this way, it seemed that she had misunderstood Master.

"Binger... knows." Liu Bing faced Dongfang Chen's eyes with expressions of shyness.

Mu Xue, the big light bulb: "..." Can you not be so obvious about flirting? They are still there.

Mu Qing was fascinated by the scent of Mu Xue's body. The peach blossom eyes reflected Mu Xue's beautiful side face and the unobstructed body. It is a pity that if Dongfang Chen didn't make a move, now he must have beautiful woman in his arms.

"Cough cough cough..." Mu Xue coughed loudly for several times, trying to remind them not to do anything that is impolite.

Dongfang Chen and Liu Bing converged a little, "After the competition is over, you come to find the deity alone, and the deity has something to talk to you."

Of course Mu Xue should, if nothing else, she would have already left Dongting Xianju at that time.

Liu Bing's eyes were dark, and she was thinking about it.

"I promised you to look for you after the competition is over, but I didn't say, I'm going to the competition." Mu Xue sat down arrogantly, sitting in the most hanging posture and saying the most annoying things. At this moment, it is used to describe Mu Xue. .

What? Dongfang Chen's secretly successful smile instantly condensed, looking at Mu Xue's appearance, gritted his teeth and asked her..

"Do you know what you are talking about?" Now that the competition is in front of you, and it's about half an hour to begin, she can't say it?

Mu Xue smiled, "I won't go to the competition, unless you promise me three conditions, otherwise I won't go." Mu Xue is not afraid of killing Dongfang Chen's eyes, he must not dare to do anything to her, at least not now. .

Dongfang Chen has not encountered anyone who is more savage than Mu Xue since he was a child, "What conditions do you say?" Before he could say anything, he had to agree to her now.

She cast a look of "you know what you are interested in" at him, but didn't know that , This look was so charming that Dongfang Chen's anger disappeared, and his body was hot.