52. Mentally retarded

None... The Supreme Immortal? Mu Xue was shocked by the startled spirit, the end baby! This is too unlucky, right?

"None.. Supreme Immortal... Xianzun, huh.. So early?" Mu Xue was almost overwhelmed by embarrassment and cancer, and it was over, which was more serious than talking ill of others behind her back.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was calm and handsome, his ears were red and hot, staring at Mu Xue in front of him, after a while, he did not complain to her.

"...Don't mess around." In the end, only said this to Mu Xue.

When Mu Xue saw that she was not reborn, she immediately let out a sigh of relief. In an instant, she felt that the Supreme Immortal was simply a fairy master, how could there be such a good and gentle master, and more importantly, he has become her master now. , I found the treasure, I found the treasure.

Scratching her head and grinning at the Supreme Immortal Venerable, "What, I am mad at them, who told them to say me in front of me early in the morning, stun, after all, stun is healthier, hehe..."

The Supreme Immortal Venerable shook his head helplessly, the handsome face that made people unable to look away, full of helplessness.

Mu Xue was embarrassed for a while. It seemed that the Supreme Immortal Venerable had a better temper than she had imagined. "You are so kind to the Immortal Venerable. There is such a considerate Immortal Venerable like you in the world. You really deserve the most respect. what!..."

Mu Xue held a big broom and kept flattering in front of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, wishing to blow the Supreme Immortal Venerable into the sky.

Supreme Immortal Venerable: "..." It is estimated that he felt at a loss and speechless about the sudden appearance of such a thick-skinned disciple.

Mu Xue's coaxing kung fu was so awesome that she blew the Supreme Immortal Venerable to the sky, making the Supreme Immortal feel uncomfortable for the first time in his life.

"After you have done a good job, practice well." The Supreme Immortal Venerable couldn't listen to it. After leaving such a sentence, he disappeared.

"Hey...I haven't finished complimenting yet? Xianzun, you are the first beautiful man in the world, the kind who is so handsome!!" Seeing that he was gone, Mu Xue immediately shouted up to the sky.

Suddenly, the Supreme Immortal Venerable shook his head helplessly again, and the roots of his ears continued to flush.

After Mu Xue finished shouting, she felt comfortable. This is the most important sentence, so you can't miss it.

"Don't be too good about this life, there are peerless beautiful men to see, and there are infinite scenery..." Mu Xue sighed, carrying a big broom and standing on the edge of the cliff, looking at the scenery surrounded by fairy clouds. Shout a few words, how to prove her existence.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Mu Xue put the broom beside her, flared both hands on both sides of her cheeks like horns, shouting loudly.

The disciple who was passing by was so scared that he almost shot the elixir for alchemy in his hand and scattered it on the ground.

"Good morning! My name is Mu Xue! What is your name!!!" Mu Xue shouted, and her voice echoed throughout the Shu Mountain, making her so happy!

"Ah ah ah ah! The mountains have no mausoleums and the heaven and the earth are in harmony, who dares to be with you!!"

The disciples passing by: "..." It is simply mentally retarded!