108: cute ghost

There is really nowhere for Mu Xue to hide. After all, the disparity in strength lies there.
No matter how she dodges, countless flames are coming towards her.
She can't avoid it even if she wants to hide.

The vines she built were completely burnt by the fire, Mu Xue was in a hurry, and the flames passed by her arms or her shoulders several times.

Fortunately, she escaped. Otherwise, she would have been burned by the fire. If it doesn't work, she will definitely be injured.
The fire burn might not be repaired by Lingquan.

Hiding while thinking, should you take out the Ghost Array to deal with Qiao Mochen, right? Mu Xue gritted her teeth and gave it a try, otherwise it would be very detrimental to her.

Seeing Mu Xue's more and more embarrassed, Qiao Mochen smiled sarcastically. A Jindan Dzogchen dare to challenge him. Should she say that she still has too little experience?

The attack became more ruthless, and when Mu Xue was about to be attacked by Qiao Mochen, Mu Xue made up his mind.

The fire became more and more fierce, Mu Xue hurriedly released the ghosts in the ghost array, let out two first, let them distract Qiao Mochen first.

When the ghost came out, everyone was in an uproar, what is this? Mu Xue was even capable of such tricks, which seemed to be somewhat similar to the ghosts in the Five Poison Sect formation.

The people of the Five Poison Sect were even more unbelievable. They were shocked by the scene before them, "Ghost! This is the ghost!"

"How is this possible!!"

"The ghost can only survive in the formation, out of the formation. The law will disappear in ashes, so this should be a kind of exorcism method similar to ghosts."

"This is ghosts." A man in black, half of his face with a mask, does not seem to be annoying figure.

When the man uttered a sound, everyone around him dared not say anything. Observing carefully, it can be observed that even his breathing slowed down a lot.

The man in the mask called Qin Shiming, his name was very pleasant, but he was as terrible as Shura. Almost no one in the Five Poisons dared to provoke Qin Shiming, mainly because he was also one of the disciples of the Five Poisons and compared with Qin Shiming. , Qiao Mochen is simply an angel.

Qin Shiming saw that Mu Xue had summoned the ghosts, but... these two ghosts were too different. The ghosts were things of evil yin.

Both were dark and poisonous. They could be summoned by Mu Xue. , But it is completely different.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was shocked by Mu Xue, how many surprises did she have?

Ren Yingying, Du Jiaping and Ren Xiu were speechless looking at the stage, how could Junior Sister Mu Xue summon such an unknown evil thing?

Mu Xue summoned two ghosts, Qiao Mochen immediately stopped the attack, and the eyes of the ghosts were full of surprise.

"This is... a ghost?" Qiao Mochen couldn't believe his eyes.

"What you say is what you say." Mu Xue has nothing to say, if he wants to know, then he guesses for himself.

Qiao Mochen looked at the ghost for a long time, but still couldn't leave his eyes on the ghost. This was indeed the ghost he made.

"The ghost array is really on your body." Qiao Mocheng squinted at Mu Xue, the danger in it was very obvious.

Mu Xue shrugged indifferently, "You said you are right there."