117: Desert

"It can't be...it's from the Canglan Continent..." He hiccupped in fright, and several people kept praying, it must not be her!

  Mu Xue smiled, "Not bad, my reputation is so loud."

  Several people immediately fell silent, breathing lightly, for fear of making Mu Xue angry, this is the witch who wiped out the head of the Murong family.

 I heard that almost the entire Murong family All of them were wiped out by Mu Xue, which is really terrifying.

  Seeing the cowardice they showed, Mu Xue shook her head with her hands behind her back, and disappeared in front of several people in a blink of an eye.

  The men immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were just incapacitated, rather than dead without a trace.

  Mu Xue crossed the Sky Continent and directly stepped into the Fengyun Continent. 

Mu Xue was not in the mood to study and observe what the Fengyun Continent was like.

 She just wanted to speed through all the Immortal Cultivation Continents.

  Her speed was very fast and she never stopped.

 As for how long she walked, she didn't know, and she didn't remember at all. 

She only knew that when she arrived at the last Cultivation Continent, her clothes were cut several times.   

She didn't even notice it, and even if she did, she wouldn't care. Mu Xue had time to go in and change clothes for Supreme Immortal Venerable, but she didn't have time to look at herself.

  To Mu Xue's embarrassment, when changing the clothes of Supreme Immortal Venerable, the spell was not used well, and as a result, Mu Xue looked at him completely. 

  Mu Xue covered her face, "It's over, I'm going to get a needle's eye!" She wouldn't admit that Master's figure was so good that her eyeballs almost popped out.  

 "If Master minds, I can take responsibility..." Mu Xue felt that she was daydreaming, how could Master fall in love with her... Didn't notice the redness of Supreme Immortal's ears.  

 On the last Continent of Cultivation of Immortals, Mu Xue found someone again to ask where the direction might be?  

 The closer to the end of this world, the more Mu Xue finds that the desertification is getting worse, right? I heard from Elder Shangxian that the end of the world is an iceberg with snow glass on the cliff.  

 But this is obviously the desert, Mu Xue resisted the uneasiness in her heart, and she wanted to see it no matter what.

  "Brother, may I ask, is the end of the world going in this direction?" Mu Xue asked the man selling camels.

  The man took a look at Mu Xue and sighed, "That's right, it's in this direction, but... are you going to find Xue Liuli?"

  Mu Xue laughed dryly, and didn't answer the question asked by the man. Just keep an eye on it.

  The man didn't mind Mu Xue's defense against him, but he sighed again,

 "I don't know how many people have gone to look for Xue Liuli, and I've never seen anyone come out of that place." 

But there are still so many people who died.

  Mu Xue was a little surprised, "A lot of people are looking for it?"

 Knowing that it is a legendary fetish, how could so many people go looking for it regardless of their own lives? She was a little puzzled.   

The man nodded helplessly, "I can't count how many people, girl, listen to my advice, this Xueliuli can't be found."