104: really ridiculous

Mu Xue glanced at Qingfeng expressionlessly.
It was not that she was cruel, but that she wanted to be soft-hearted towards herself and the elder brothers.
What is the difference from suicide? Originally, the least valuable thing in the world of cultivating immortals is human life.

Want to survive in this world of cultivating immortals, and to treat one's body with his own way is the most basic law of survival.

The disciples of the Wudu School who are very familiar with Qingfeng stood up one after another. Qingfeng's master was Master Tuo Du. Master Tuo Du did not feel sad about Qing Feng's death.
Qing Feng was just his disciple who couldn't talk about excellence. disciple.

To die is to die, but was killed by a female disciple of the Shushan sect.

It was too embarrassing to him. He recognized this female disciple as the woman who insulted them that day. Master Tuo Du was even more angry, this female doll. , To wait for him, sooner or later he will get her to refining poison.

For a while, no one stepped down to take Qingfeng's body away.
When Mu Xue saw this, she felt very funny.
What kind of school? Even if you are mean to others, you don't care if people of your own sect die.

It is really ridiculous, "Hey, the people of the Five Poison Sect will not come down and get your disciple's corpse away?"

Mu Xue yelled at the Five Poison Sect with a smile, and everyone in the audience did not expect Mu Xue to do it easily. Killing a disciple of the Five Poison Sect, I never thought that looking at such a beautiful and moving woman, he could kill the Five Poison Sect without any slight relief.

The disciples of the sect who had been persecuted by the Five Poison Sect responded and immediately stood up and cheered, with tears in their eyes, "Good job! Good job!"

Many people stood up and shouted together. Many people supported Mu Xue, Elder Chang Lian. With a sigh, what the Five Poisons should do, specializing in taking advantage of the competition meeting, now has a hard time.

Like a big star, Mu Xue reached out to them and nodded, yelling to silence them, and then Mu Xue picked up and said in the direction of the Five Poison Sect.

"What? Don't dare to collect the corpses? Your Five Poisons are really impersonal and do everything that is not done by humans." How could Mu Xue let this opportunity "humiliate them".

The faces of the Five Poisonists were very ugly. They didn't refuse to collect the corpse, but because he had so many poisons instilled by her, and the skin of his body was full of poison. Anyone who dares to touch it will kill him if he touches it.

In the end, it was Qingfeng's Master Tuo Poison, who moved Qingfeng to another vacant place. After all, he was poisoned to death. It is impossible to put him on the seat.

"Useless waste." Master Tuo Po seemed to abandon Qingfeng very much, really embarrassing him.

No matter how they deal with Qingfeng's corpse, Mu Xue usually doesn't mean she is stupid. She will do what she should do at critical moments, without a trace of softness.

"It seems that your Five Poison faction is nothing more than this. Apart from poisoning, your cultivation is a waste material. I am afraid that only you old guys can handle it." This returned to Mu Xue to arrogantly face them. The direction of the Five Poison School is thumbs down.

Although the people of the Five Poison Sect did not understand what Mu Xue's gesture meant, she could still tell that Mu Xue was taunting the entire Five Poison Sect.

Mu Xue defeated Qingfeng easily and shocked the people of the Kunlun School. Is this still the largest waste material of the Kunlun School? He actually reached the Jindan Great Perfection in a short period of time!