69. Mascot

"It's the magical weapon in her mouth. You may not see the magical weapon in the future. If you miss it, it is very likely that you will not see it in this life." Mu Xue shouted and stunned everyone.

Can it be like this? ? The magical weapon is a legendary thing. Many people want to see it. Although Mu Xue's price is very high, there are too many wealthy people in the world of immortality. Uncertainty can still be seen by the ice spirit avoiding obstacles, and it is possible to recognize them as masters.

Many people were ready to move, and the elder's voice rang in everyone's ears again out of thin air, "The border forest barrier has been opened, and the disciples quickly entered the border forest. Remember, this is an experience. Don't hurt people for no reason."

The elder's voice sounded in everyone's ears, and everyone looked at the barrier opened by the border forest. Many people gradually walked towards the border forest, ignoring the gossip here.

When Mu Xue saw this, she shouted louder, "If you want to see it, place a deposit! If you miss it, there will be no more! There are still twenty seconds left, twenty...ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five. ,four three,..."

When Mu Xue thought she was not taking advantage of her, there were several people who wanted to watch it. Mu Xue was happy, she was going to get rich, she never thought that she had not realized the dream of getting rich in the last life, and she would have fulfilled this dream in this world.

"Come and come, one by one! Don't worry, don't worry, deposit 500,000 top-grade spiritual stones and a top-grade spiritual tool!" Mu Xue's beautiful eyes were almost narrowed, happy event, big happy event.

Mu Xue continued to take the brocade bags from these people, checked the estimated number, and threw them into the storage bag, took out the brush and paper from the space, and recorded the name of the person who paid the deposit.

At this time the border forest had been opened, and the disciples were halfway in. Liu Bing was unwilling to get through this crisis so easily by Mu Xue, but was stopped by Yun Ze and Li Ruwen.

"Junior Sister Bing'er, the border forest has been opened. Don't delay the best time to practice for these quarrels." Yunze persuaded Liu Bing.

After Liu Bing glanced at Mu Xue, she immediately smiled, "Brother, Junior Sister, are you happy this time to vent your anger?"

Yunze was stunned for a moment, and his heart surged. It turned out... "Junior Sister..." His Binger is so beautiful.

"Brother, Bing'er can't bear you being hurt by Mu Xue like this, so I want Mu Xue to be punished, but I don't know if this is right or wrong." Liu Bing lowered her head slightly, and seemed to be seriously reflecting on what she did Right or wrong.

Yun Ze hugged Liu Bing and said, "Bing'er should not blame himself, Mu Xue was the first to deceive others, and Bing'er was for the senior brother."

Of course, Li Ruwen was also distressed, but saw that the person he missed was hugged by another man. Although he was his big brother, it was really uncomfortable.

The sadomasochism over there is deep, and Mu Xue is beaming, she almost laughed up to the sky, this ice cube is really a mascot.

Finally put all the brocade bags into the bag, Mu Xue coughed twice and cleared her throat, "Those who have received the deposit, come to my Shushan school to look for Mu Xue in the future, and you will see the best artifact in Liu Bing's mouth." You can collect tickets for viewing by the way. These people seem to know that they are rich and rich, and I am sorry for the loud voice just now, hehe.