81. The ninth level

Mu Xue only saw Jiang Ting from a distance, and didn't recognize Jiang Ting for a while, but she remembered what her brother and sister said, saying that Jiang Ting was the only disciple who had ever stepped into the fifth stage, and he had stepped into the fifth stage. The one who passed the sixth level was her master, the supreme immortal.

Presumably the person in front of her is Jiang Ting, right? Handsome or not, she is dizzy now, where can I see clearly.

Mu Xue felt that she was lucky enough to be able to step into the fifth stage, but judging from Jiang Ting's stress-free appearance, she should be able to challenge the sixth stage.

"Thank you." Mu Xue calmed down her breath, still aching all over.

After Jiang Ting glanced at Mu Xue, he turned around and walked towards the middle, "Senior Shenlong, can I reach the sixth level this time?" This time he was confident that he could step onto the sixth level.

Heilong glanced at him lazily, and exhaled a heavy snort, "The two dragons below, who said that they brought fairy fruit?"

Jiang Ting: "?" Did he hear it hard?

"I don't know what the senior Shenlong said? The junior will definitely try to find the senior Shenlong." Xianguo? It seems that passing the sixth level should be the next time to experience Jiulongding, Jiang Ting felt regretful.

Mu Xue didn't see the black dragon, but when she heard the voice, she quickly raised her hand, "Senior Shenlong, I have a fairy fruit."

Standing staggeringly, under the curiosity of Heilong and Jiang Ting, he took out a small fairy fruit, and just wanted to hand it to Heilong to eat, but thinking of the cleanliness dragon downstairs, she hurriedly took it back to Lingquan to wash it.

"Senior Shenlong, I'll feed you." Mu Xue is used to feeding, so it's no wonder that these dragons have stayed in this place for a long time. Except for the disciples of the Shushan sect, they will never see other things, even the sneering little ones. Fairy fruit, have become luxury goods.

Lingquan dripped on Heilong's tongue, and Heilong reacted just like Zilong, his pupils stunned, as it said.

Mu Xue was startled again by this expression, "But fairy fruit is not delicious?" Mom! She can't afford to offend these big dragons.

Hei Long returned to his lazy state, "Go up." He said two words to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue: "?" Go up again? But she didn't want to go up, she wanted to go down.

Jiang Ting: "!!?" Can you pass after feeding the fairy fruit? Every time he went forward, he informed the senior Shenlong of the cultivation technique and cultivation base, hoping that the senior Shenlong could let him pass the sixth stage, but every time he could not.

Now this female disciple has easily bribed Senior Shenlong with the immortal fruit, Jiang Ting is like five thunders hitting the top.

Mu Xue shook her head, "Senior Shenlong, I'm not capable enough to reach the sixth level. I'll give you the rest of the fairy fruit, you can enjoy it slowly." Mu Xue sneered, she was about to give birth to the fifth level Damn, now I'll give her a sixth level, she won't even go up if she can't.

Jiang Ting didn't expect Mu Xue to reject Shenlong's approval, "Would you like to think about it again?" What a pity.

Mu Xue shook her head firmly, "No, I can't go up." Self-confidence is important, but self-knowledge is even more important. The last three steps are already his limit. What if he loses his sixth life after climbing? Climbing the stairs and losing her life, whoever wants to climb, she cherishes her life anyway.